JJK 257 Spoilers

this explains why yuji is as physically gifted as heavenly restricted Maki.

Basically, Sukuna got all the sorcery genes like Mai did, and his twin would have gotten the physical buffs like Maki. Sukuna probably got the physical buffs too by eating his twin in womb.

But some of the buffs transferred through the Twin's soul and passed along to Yuji through his father i guess.

Yuji is truly cracked. Has the cursed womb CT, Shrine CT, has the soul splitting technique from Yuki, has heavenly restriction levels of Physical buff and strength, and can hit record numbers of BF too.

Yuji rn is above anyone besides Sukuna and Gojo imo.

Sukuna literally views Kenjaku like an insect, when he took the bath in evil, Kenjaku was yapping and Sukuna just walked past him with πŸ—Ώ
Yeah but still, its hard to believe kenjaku wasnt a little annoying to him, sukuna kills anything that is a lil annoying
but i guess he had his benefits as well.... he probably knows how to use open domain and how to make himself a cursed object thanks to Kenny, kenny also probably most knowledgeable guy about jujutsu after sukuna so he has some sort of respect for him, i guess

Basically, Sukuna got all the sorcery genes like Mai did, and his twin would have gotten the physical buffs like Maki. Sukuna probably got the physical buffs too by eating his twin in womb.

But some of the buffs transferred through the Twin's soul and passed along to Yuji through his father i guess.

Yuji is truly cracked. Has the cursed womb CT, Shrine CT, has the soul splitting technique from Yuki, has heavenly restriction levels of Physical buff and strength, and can hit record numbers of BF too.

Doesn't that mean Yuji will get gigabuffed like Maki when sakuna dies :crazwhat

Jin is Sukuna’s twin

So kenjaku saw sukuna’s brother inhabit a child
He then watched the child grow up and later on tapped him

Nah this shit worsens the more I think abt it πŸ˜­πŸ™

YEAHHHHHH YOU'RE HIM, YOU'RE THE GOAT, HIMTADORI 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PEAK CHAPTER 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PEAK MC 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PEAK YUJI 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PEAK BLACK FLASH 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PEAK MANGA 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

PEAK FIGHT 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Stfu bitch