Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if this thread will be taken down but yh. Ill be talking about one of the reasons why I dropped OP. And this is due to the amount of p*do content within it.

I dropped OP the moment I saw 10 year old Hancock turn men into stone, however now since she apparently also turned Usopp (a literal MC) into stone. Lets talk about everything sus in OP.

- 31 year old Hancock chasing 17 year old Luffy. And some scenes of him touching her innappropriately

- 8 year old Momo taking baths with grown women. It doesnt also help that the subtext is that hes a 28 year old trapped in a kids body. So theres some kinda fantasy shit going on. Especially seen when the other men in the series are jealous of him.

- Carrot being drawn innapropriately

- Filler Sanji fantaszing about Nami's puberty

- 10 year old Hancock turning grown men into stone. We know how the Love Love Fruit operates. We know that it wont work on people who dont find you attractive....case in point it didnt work on Luffy. So yes Usopp and other grown men find kid Hancock attractive. If this was Sanji people would be talking about it alot....but since its Usopp nobody cares as much. We should, its very very creepy.

----
All in all OP is very creepy and sus when it comes to this department. And it doesnt help that Oda used to be the manga assistant to Rounni Kenshin's author....who was a P*do. So yh the fact that I barely see anyone in this fandom talk about this is strange.
@Topi Jerami

Do you have any other substantial evidence that could support this post.

Some simple questions:

1) What is your opinion about the babies genocide done by the marines when they were searching for Roger's child?

2) have you ever fully read a book called The Holy Bible?

There is rape, genocide and all kinds of wicked stuff.

Take Lot's daughters tale for example

3) Ever read Shakespeare?

Romeo and Juliet, the Rape of Lucretia

4) Dante, Bukowsky, Nobokov?

One Piece is not gross.

It is just a story. And a good one.

Human nature is a big part of it.
Whoever said the Marines are the good guys ? Ive already stated my problem is with the main characters/allies exihibiting these dirty roles.

Its not a good story lol.

The point is if you think this is ok in a story
Post automatically merged:

Whoever said the Marines are the good guys ? Ive already stated my problem is with the main characters/allies exihibiting these dirty roles.

Its not a good story lol.
The characters is the story repeatedly refer to the marines as justice and many view them as good characters.

The point is if you think this is ok in a story
Post automatically merged:

The characters is the story repeatedly refer to the marines as justice and many view them as good characters.
How can the marines be good if Akainu is their leader ? Literally one of the main antagonists....

Marines are good and bad, same with pirates. Their is no faction that is all good...except perhaps the Revos.

Either way the good guys are Luffy and Co....not the marines.

Idk if this thread will be taken down but yh. Ill be talking about one of the reasons why I dropped OP. And this is due to the amount of p*do content within it.

I dropped OP the moment I saw 10 year old Hancock turn men into stone, however now since she apparently also turned Usopp (a literal MC) into stone. Lets talk about everything sus in OP.

- 31 year old Hancock chasing 17 year old Luffy. And some scenes of him touching her innappropriately

- 8 year old Momo taking baths with grown women. It doesnt also help that the subtext is that hes a 28 year old trapped in a kids body. So theres some kinda fantasy shit going on. Especially seen when the other men in the series are jealous of him.

- Carrot being drawn innapropriately

- Filler Sanji fantaszing about Nami's puberty

- 10 year old Hancock turning grown men into stone. We know how the Love Love Fruit operates. We know that it wont work on people who dont find you attractive....case in point it didnt work on Luffy. So yes Usopp and other grown men find kid Hancock attractive. If this was Sanji people would be talking about it alot....but since its Usopp nobody cares as much. We should, its very very creepy.

----
All in all OP is very creepy and sus when it comes to this department. And it doesnt help that Oda used to be the manga assistant to Rounni Kenshin's author....who was a P*do. So yh the fact that I barely see anyone in this fandom talk about this is strange.
And u are free of sin?

Nobody cares about your opinion, ass clown. Go cry somewhere else.
Of course it is coming from Luffy cocksuckers
Why does every Oda apologists always coming from this clown fanbase?

@Topi Jerami

Do you have any other substantial evidence that could support this post.
Yeah
Sanji being a pedo that said he loves Bonney
Teach being a pedo, a guy who can negate DF power and happened to call Bonney "a little girl" has to be the one trying to make her as his woman
Yamao shamelessly opened her shirt and told Momo to hide inside
And this manga often shows no responbility parents who don't care for their families from Yasopp, Dragon and Garp. And they are supposed to be "good guys"

Hancock's DF isn't Lust Lust No Mi
Any Love-Related Feeling triggers it's Powers
If a Bunny or House Cat Ate it & you find it Cute, it makes you Petrified, doesn't mean you wanna Fuck the Bunny

And a Woman being in Love with 17 Year Old Pirate Captain in 16th Century isn't a reason to say, OMG i didn't know this Story can include such Plot, it's okay to Draw Cannibalism or Slavery or Genocide ... etc but it's completely Unacceptable if a Culture different than yours is drawn?

Hancock Stuff at least is nothing unusual or unexpected
I want to fuck the bunny

Exactly. One of the core messages of the story is to make you think and see that the world is not black and white
So we are supposed to question the SHs and their allies and not see them as the good guys ? Sureee

And u are free of sin?
Are you seriously comparing me to a manga author that has millions of people reading his content.

Status
Not open for further replies.