Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why your bipolar ass is talking

1 month gorosei = frauds
another gorosei top 1
I have to say i just love how elders came in and fucking up everyone power scale and some people trying so hard not to see it or hold on to certain old aspect of it.
There are strong fuckers right up there with your yonko and admrial people with add hax of regen that have them unbeatable for now.

C

CensoredbyWG

Cope lmao , there was no acoc in ashura.

World strongest title lol.

Nothing was ever said that hus sickness made him weak lol.
Hahahahahaha, right, the sickness that made him disband the crew and willingly surrender to WG didn't affect his health at all lol

Yes to both, you literally can't prove otherwise at all lmfao, hence why you ran away back when we discussed that Snakeman shit.

Roc attacks are just G2+G3 used at the same time and it's obvious ACoA wasn't used against Warcury because toughness is irrelevant for ACoA.
ran away ?
when ?

so being told that u are using future sight means thats the only time luffy sees the future ??
the 1st panel is base luffy confirming that kaido is too fast for him even when he uses future sight

kaido is talking abt luffy having future sight and he says that cause he is abt to use future sight
luffy has been using fs in the entire fight since he showed it in the start

yes , everytime luffy spams his dodging he is using future sight
thats the entire reason this haki fuckin exists for him

u are ignoring the fuckin point dumbass
he folded lucci without even needing acoc
g5 heavily strains out luffy and he used that form against lucci some time ago
acoc doesnt matter shit when he cant land attacks , kizaru was literally playing with him being capable of getting out of snakeman at any time

its only when luffy was abt to get a proper hit on kizaru , he used acoc

acoc , g5 are straining for luffy
future sight is NOT since he uses it against literal fodders

yeah definitely bodied

man is straight up ignoring the panel of kizaru yeeting luffy :gokulaugh:

and u still havent given me a decent reason on why snakeman didnt use his signature haki when he was getting bodied by kizaru
admiral fandom and yonko fandom fighting to see who wanks the gorosei the hardest is ironic
both the fandoms know they are finished so they are trynna jump the better train faster

That's the only canon thing we have right now. It's better than making up some arbitrary numbers based on earth/sun proximity when we don't even know if Oda is even going with that.
I think portrayal and feats might be the best we could go off of

Saturn and Ju Peter seem the most reliant on their immortality. They were easily damaged.

Warcury has top tier CoC feats, and durability above Kaido.

Mars’s AP seems to be one of the best, having the ability to shoot energy beams.

And Nusjuro is Zoro’s opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.