Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law df bypasses any durability

Zoan Kaido tanked okg easily

Call me when Topman tanks something as strong as OKG easily
Are we seriously going to start overhyping kong gun variants? Is everybody turning into sanjikun?
Post automatically merged:

Geniuses in this thread comparing two different Red Roc's, one using ACoA and one not using it, people seem to apparently forget that the point of Luffy learning ACoA was to bypass external durability and make "toughness" irrelevant lmfao
Red Roc is an adCoA attack

I'd probably cry too if my favorite character that I've been agenda pushing for a third of my life was relegated to side character status after being trashed repeatedly by a Yonko and then not even end up as one of the top five strongest characters in the arc.
Are you finally going to admit how the Yonko were in fact mere puppets after all
“B-but the Gorosei feared Crydo”
:risitameh:

C

Cruxroux

ACoC asura MOCKED by kaido and that, at most, could cut one of King's wings despote another man's sword + another man's haki + advanced armament and conquerors + Deus ex machina milk medicine isn't scaring anyone.

Zoro almost died after taking ONE combined attack from yonkos, luffy took SEVERAL ACoC hits to the face and needed to be distracted by CP0 to actually die from the attack.

It was indeed a 1x1 battle because luffy did everything and then some.

All other attacks on kaido were nothing more than a warm up
Cope lmao , there was no acoc in ashura.

Which of them?

The new ryuma title given by wano citizens?

5th yonko title given by WG

Oficial yonko title

Nika, the warrior of liberation and strongest being inside one piece universe title

Which of the titles are you talking about?
World strongest title lol.
Primebeard ACoC matched sick roger ACoC, give me a panel of roger using named attacks against him.
Nothing was ever said that hus sickness made him weak lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.