Powers & Abilities Gorosei... That's it?

Just an fyi for One Piece only readers, this guy pretty blatantly established himself as a level 500 dumbass in JJK threads and admitted he doesn’t even understand the most basic powers in that series and speed reads.
JJK is Hunter wannabe with unnecessary complication of powers that could be simple and entertaining yet they are boring and the author himself messes up with it constantly.

Just an fyi for One Piece only readers, this guy pretty blatantly established himself as a level 500 dumbass in JJK threads and admitted he doesn’t even understand the most basic powers in that series and speed reads.
If I'm not mistaken according to @Paperchampion23 this same user still thinks the Elbaf arc isn't happening.

So yeah not surprised.:milaugh:

Lerrera95 is so salty that he was wrong about the Gorosei being weak.

This clown throughout the Egghead arc kept downplaying the Gorosei and said they were weak and that they wouldn't be that impressive.

And what do you know, he's been proven wrong once Oda ended up finally giving some major focus to these guys.:doffytroll:

Him and other major Gorosei downplayers are heavily salty right now and are now just coping.:vistalaugh:

Lerrera95 is so salty that he was wrong about the Gorosei being weak.

This clown throughout the Egghead arc kept downplaying the Gorosei and said they were weak and that they wouldn't be that impressive.

And what do you know, he's been proven wrong once Oda ended up finally giving some major focus to these guys.:doffytroll:

Him and other major Gorosei downplayers are heavily salty right now and are now just coping.:vistalaugh:
I'm constantly changing my opinion about them. But ao far they didn't showed anything to be top tier. They just have hax.
Post automatically merged:

Is this thread satire to make fun of Gorosei downplayers or are you sincere????
Am I wrong?

Warcury - tough head
Nusjuro - fast feet
Ju Peter - needs wings to fly
Saturn - has a little poison on his legs
Ju Peter - should be a hooker
Listen, just keep waiting till the Egghead island arc will be finished.

But let me make some small advice.

Imagine Oda no only bringing character that was called 5 Elder planets(like ancient weapon) FROM the chapter 240 ish(don't remember), but he also gave them best design of Zoan fruits. There is litteraly ZERO competition and King and Queen looks like garbage in comparison with the Gorosei.

Also this old dudes lived hundreds years without getting older.

Still not impressed? How about this: They are rullers of whole world. Younko rulling only small new world part(not even whole new world), while those dudes rule whole rule the whole world.

SO the point is that Oda wouldn't give that much energy to some random weak dudes. This is ENDGAME team of final Boss of this series.

You want to compare with gigachads someone like BB team? Seriously? BB are losers. Garp SOLOing whole team, except the Aokiji, while any Gorosei can kill Garp and that wouldn't be even mid diff. LOW DIFF.

Admirals are their subbordinates. That's just it. Nothing more.

So just give up. GOROSEI will be not defeated in this arc, next arc, untill the FINALY of this series. So their power lvl will skyrocket in the final battle. This is just a prologue to the Final Battle.
Post automatically merged:

reread manga dude