Powers & Abilities Gorosei... That's it?

Their haki doesn't look any special until now.
How many characters' haki have received the reaction given to the Elders? Do you see someone like Jinbe being amazed by a haki that isn't special? How many characters' haki had the effect on Luffy that Warcury's had?

No immortality proved just regen.
Bonney can't affect Saturn's age and Luffy explicitly commented on their immortality; this isn't simply regen.

How many characters' haki have received the reaction given to the Elders? Do you see someone like Jinbe being amazed by a haki that isn't special? How many characters' haki had the effect on Luffy that Warcury's had?

Bonney can't affect Saturn's age and Luffy explicitly commented on their immortality; this isn't simply regen.
Portrayal means nothing with the feats says otherwise. Luffy being praising haki since Doflamingo. That means nothing. Doflamingo didn't thought Law could be Vergo because of haki too. Again means nothing.

Bonney didn't affected Saturn because of haki probably. Don't act like she could do it with Big Mom or Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Well...about that I would just quote Kaku:

Case closed.

Portrayal means nothing with the feats says otherwise. Luffy being praising haki since Doflamingo. That means nothing. Doflamingo didn't thought Law could be Vergo because of haki too. Again means nothing.

Bonney didn't affected Saturn because of haki probably. Don't act like she could do it with Big Mom or Kaido.

Case closed.
Agree with this point,current Bonney would be strong pre timeskip but now she is rather fodder

Lol my guy thinks zoro vs Mihawk will not happen because Mihawk trained him… ignoring the fact that Mihawk says you want me to train you when you want to take my head, and even recently zoro saying that s-hawk has more humanity than Mihawk himself :shocked::gokulaugh:can’t make this shit up I swear πŸ˜‚
That's the type of claim you do when you know the character. Not something capable to the likes of you.

That's just stupid from plot point of view
No it is not. There are others ways to make one the WSS. Including or not Mihawk losing to someone else or simply dying

I agree with that and some people read for the chicks. Most people don't care about the plot ngl. I met one yuri fanboy who doesn't even read one piece who reads it through Twitter fan arts
I think most people are reading it primarily because of the sunk cost fallacy, the mystery bait, lore dump, and the agendas, while others simply want to see their favorite characters' journey to the end. The plot is pretty much an afterthought.

Portrayal means a lot whether or not your interpretation of the feats say whatever you want to believe. Oda isn't writing Jinbe being amazed at Mars' haki or most of Egghead's relevant fighters getting alerted by the Elders haki because of nothing: throughout the last chapters he has been sending quite an explicit message on how strong the Elders haki is. Again, why do you exactly believe everybody was worried by Saturn's omnious presence? Why do you believe Jinbe found Mars haki to be unreal? Why do you believe Lucci was so interested by that strong haki he and Zoro felt (and was later terrified at Mars)?

Doflamingo didn't assess Law's haki but assumed Vergo's was stronger with no direct lecture of Law's; the characters in Egghead know how abnormally strong the Elders haki is because they're assessing it as of now. Your comparison would make sense if Doflamingo was in Punk Hazard and wrongly assessed Law's haki as weaker than Vergo's while Law was in front of him.

Never has Oda hyped someone's haki, bar Shanks, the way he's hyping the Elders now. Quote me one character whose presence has caused so much impact in such a number of strong people (and I mean very strong people, to the point Luffy is a top tier; we aren't in Dressrosa anymore and these aren't New World rookies).

PD: unlike Big Mom or Kaidou, Saturn has been hinted at being immortal along with his fellow Elders and none of them has aged in decades. Nobody has reacted to Marco the way Luffy is reacting to the Elders regeneration. Whatever is going on with these guys, they're pretty clearly immortal in a way that they don't age and can't seemingly be given lasting damage; which is exactly why Bonney's power didn't work.

Last edited:
Portrayal means a lot whether or not your interpretation of the feats say whatever you want to believe.
So start scaling Buggy as a Yonko since portrayal means a lot.

most of Egghead's relevant fighters getting alerted by the Elders haki because of nothing
Luffy was the only one reacting to Kizaru like he never did before. And he gave 0 shit to all Gorosei.

throughout the last chapters he has been sending quite an explicit message on how strong the Elders haki is. Again, why do you exactly believe everybody was worried by Saturn's omnious presence? Why do you believe Jinbe found Mars haki to be unreal? Why do you believe Lucci was so interested by that strong haki he and Zoro felt (and was later terrified at Mars)?
Simply. It is an unknown haki in a scenario of battle. Nothing related to their strength.

Last edited:
Doflamingo didn't assess Law's haki but assumed Vergo's was stronger with no direct lecture of Law's; the characters in Egghead know how abnormally strong the Elders haki is because they're assessing it as of now. Your comparison would make sense if Doflamingo was in Punk Hazard and wrongly assessed Law's haki as weaker than Vergo's while Law was in front of him
No dude. No one knows how strong Gorosei are. Very few can sense haki strength and even though they can't tell if the haki is stronger than theirs. Doflamingo only knew base Luffy haki was weak when he got hit by it and only knew G4 haki was stronger because got hit by it.

Never has Oda hyped someone's haki, bar Shanks, the way he's hyping the Elders now. Quote me one character whose presence has caused so much impact in such a number of strong people (and I mean very strong people, to the point Luffy is a top tier; we aren't in Dressrosa anymore and these aren't New World rookies).
Pretty much all Yonko but Teach got haki hyped like that.

PD: unlike Big Mom or Kaidou, Saturn has been hinted at being immortal along with his fellow Elders and none of them has aged in decades. Nobody has reacted to Marco the way Luffy is reacting to the Elders regeneration. Whatever is going on with these guys, they're pretty clearly immortal in a way that they don't age and can't seemingly be given lasting damage; which is exactly why Bonney's power didn't work.
Big Mom was told to be unhurt when her haki is up. And Kaido got several death sentences and jumps off 10 thousand mile to the ground and doesn't die.