Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Rather early. Shin and his group were escaping from abunch of people wanting to I think kill that figurehead Prince. I don't remember what his role was exactly
Shin is just a servant boy who happens to co-op with the future king (Ei Sei) to take down Seikyou who is the rotten prince. The very first arc's artstyle is not great but it improves overtime. So if you read like about 175 ish chapters, the story will get better and so will the artstyle.

Shin is just a servant boy who happens to co-op with the future king (Ei Sei) to take down Seikyou who is the rotten prince. The very first arc's artstyle is not great but it improves overtime. So if you read like about 175 ish chapters, the story will get better and so will the artstyle.
So that kid who looks like Shin's dead childhood friend is the future king?
Thanks for the spoiler, Now I don't have to read the manga anymore👍

Aight real talk, this arc will give birth to a completely new version of Ousen. He was kinda lacking in character development before Hango and it’s starting to shape up now. First off we now know Ousen has good intentions when it comes to his dream kingdom as said by Akou, he’s not out there to shed blood for the sake of it.
There’s this from history also “Wang Jian also forbade his descendants from joining the military anymore because he believed that he and his son had already taken away many people’s lives on the battlefields. This should not become a family tradition.”
He’s the closest character to Sei when it comes to ideals, and he’s bred like royalty with his mannerisms. The loyalty his men hold for him is off the roof too, biggest example being the arsonists he assigned to destroy Gyou’s granaries

For him to lose most of what he’s built thus far is an astronomical blow, this is the perfect chance for Hara to truly introduce us to the man known as Ousen (+ face reveal). This style of writing combined with Akou’s last affirmations before laying his life for Ousen really make me think something huge is inbound for his character, it feeds @Lee Ba Shou final villain theory basically

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Aight real talk, this arc will give birth to a completely new version of Ousen. He was kinda lacking in character development before Hango and it’s starting to shape up now. First off we now know Ousen has good intentions when it comes to his dream kingdom as said by Akou, he’s not out there to shed blood for the sake of it.
There’s this from history also “Wang Jian also forbade his descendants from joining the military anymore because he believed that he and his son had already taken away many people’s lives on the battlefields. This should not become a family tradition.”
He’s the closest character to Sei when it comes to ideals, and he’s bred like royalty with his mannerisms. The loyalty his men hold for him is off the roof too, biggest example being the arsonists he assigned to destroy Gyou’s granaries

For him to lose most of what he’s built thus far is an astronomical blow, this is the perfect chance for Hara to truly introduce us to the man known as Ousen (+ face reveal). This style of writing combined with Akou’s last affirmations before laying his life for Ousen really make me think something huge is inbound for his character, it feeds @Lee Ba Shou final villain theory basically
I can see the fella as a final villian or a main one down the line, just because his ambitions directly contract against Sei's

One can't rule a kingdom in a land of law after all