Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Pirate or Marine, doesn’t matter if you’re all about to get sunk. If every island and innocent life the Marines claim to protect is about to get sunk, the Marines would be fools to stay with the Government.

It’s beginning my guy. This is the EOS where the whole world goes to war with the WG so they don’t get sunk (cleansed). lol
Nah the WG aren't the final villains though :milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
The shadows look like Saturn and Nusjuro. I'm guessing they're going to be the first Gorosei to be focused on fully in the future (and also the quickest to go down)?
Yeah, I agree, Saturn and V. Nusjuro are going to get the most focus in the present. Nah, Gorosei are true EOS opponents, IMO. They'll show up here and there, but, I believe there is some limit to their power that's going to force them to retreat and recover eventually.

If they were just straight up immortal, there's no reason they wouldn't just do whatever they wanted all the time. The fact that they hide themselves away means there is some critical weakness the Gorosei are hiding.

Yep, Pirate or Marine, doesn’t matter if you’re all about to get sunk. If every island and innocent life the Marines claim to protect is about to get sunk, the Marines would be fools to stay with the Government.

It’s beginning my guy. This is the EOS where the whole world goes to war with the WG so they don’t get sunk (cleansed). lol
Akainu is going to find someway to rationalize being with the government still.

Status
Not open for further replies.