Current Events What is the Egghead moment that made you go "wth?" the most?

Struggle lol, lucci got negged.

Biggest surprise was zoro needing ACoC YET AGAIN to defeat a non conqueror high tier character
More than expected
Post automatically merged:

Gorosei joining Egghead definitely.

Beyond that I’d say the stuff outside of egghead like Kid getting one shot and Garp getting captured.
Yes much going on
Could have added Kizaru's little plot or the Seraphims

Gorosei for sure. Saturn going there was something I didn’t think would happen yet in the manga until around EOS so that was already shocking in its own right. Then he started fighting and the rest of the Gorosei joined. Now it’s just a WTF moment. All of these reveals are happening way earlier than I thought they would. And that’s a great thing because Egghead has been very enjoyable.

Zoro fighting Lucci for like twenty chapters and needing KOH/ACoC shocked me the most, I thought Zolo had already beaten the YC1 allegations already but it turns out he hasn't, I should've seen it coming though since his future opponent Shiryu is also YC1.

Who did Luffy struggle with?
:lusalty:
To answer, easily the reveals of Gorosei
Lucci, if you could read better the OP clearly spelled it out loud

Be honest, everyone should be suprised how well Lucci actually performs in Egghead arc
Nobody guessed Luffy in Gear 5, the form that defeated Kaido, got equal clash with Lucci that he already beat pre TS, and the clash sent both of them flying
Post automatically merged:

Egghead:

I thought my fellow Sanji haters said that Sanji is neg diff material for top tiers.:shocked:
Yeah I underestimated Vegapunk's creation
Never expected his boots can block a laser from Kizaru