Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nothing Im just baiting and being edgy by calling Akainu a hype tool.
Of course. Lol

Btw what do you think of these matchups:

Akainu vs Warcury: Last Fleet Admiral vs founder of the Navy?

Fujitora vs S Flamingo: Fujitora hated Doflamingo and the Celestial Dragons in general

Kaido Vs S Gecko: Finally Kaido can settle things with Moriah

Big Mom vs S Snake: The most beautiful woman of all time vs the ugliest hag of all time

Controversial opinion: I think Imu will be like the post timeskip Whitebeard. He’ll show how crazy his strength and DF is, and all of it will serve to hype Blackbeard who claims Imu’s fruit for his third DF.

So I mean yeah I think Imu probably beats some top tiers but…does that really make a top tier look bad if Imu beats them? Imu is very possibly a tier above everybody anyway lol
This meaning Imu has a devil fruit which he can use to change the sea level? What is the Lee thoughts on his fruit, my lean is it being a logia, definitely no bias here :catpole:(Oda please give him water logia we need to see it it's been 30 years)

Of course. Lol

Btw what do you think of these matchups:

Akainu vs Warcury: Last Fleet Admiral vs founder of the Navy?

Fujitora vs S Flamingo: Fujitora hated Doflamingo and the Celestial Dragons in general

Kaido Vs S Gecko: Finally Kaido can settle things with Moriah

Big Mom vs S Snake: The most beautiful woman of all time vs the ugliest hag of all time
Pretty good match ups, don’t feel like the seraphim matchups will happen though.

Warcury is weird. For some reason I feel like he has to be either a Luffy, Dragon, or Akainu opponent.

Seems like a familiar pattern, Sanji fans get hyped then there's a break week and then they get embarrassed.

:goyea:

Looking forward to Venus outdoing Saturn's eye-diff on Sanji.
Sanji fans do not get embarrassed because we have no reason to be. We are men that understand that struggle and setbacks are what makes the story compelling, and we enjoy and relate to seeing our heroes persevere and emerge stronger.

Meanwhile the archetypal zoro fan is a scrawny, weakling manchild with the maturity and mental development of a spoiled small child. For you, One Piece is entirely about seeing zolo one-shot fodder with enough out-of-place Toeiwank and flashy aura effects to get that cheap dopamine rush and sate your lack of attention span. It's a distraction. If it weren't for zolo, there would have to be somebody waving a laser pointer for you to chase around every waking hour of the day.

The fact that the story that Oda is writing does not match up with Zolo Piece causes you so much distress that you scurry off into your holes and together invent your own deluded fanfic and then lash out when it inevitably turns out you were all wrong. Every single chapter, panel, or moment of screentime that is dedicated to something other than Zolo causes the lot of you to throw a tantrum and scream that it's not fair or that Oda hates you, or that you'll never like One Piece again. Until of course, zoro shows up again, and you go back to being momentarily pacified.

That is the real embarrassment.

Also, how is anyone going to destroy the Red Line, as A. It is bigger then Mount Everest and B. Literally stretched across half the earth.
I've always had a problem with this idea personally. The red line should stay up but maybe only its two ends, ie Reverse Mountain and/or Mariejois are the only ones that get destroyed so as to unite the four seas with the Grand Line and probably do away with the Calm Belt while keeping most of the Red Line intact.

The red line seems like prime real estate, and I have to wonder though if there are any other settlements across the rest of the Red Line. If Mariejois is habitable than surely the others must be considering that early in the series its stated that each portion of the Red Line has its own ecosystem and climate like the islands in the Grand Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.