Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked::shocked:

ngl this is craziest lore Oda has dropped in fucking years and links to literally everything we've found out about One Piece since the East Blue

I have to say GODA for that
Post automatically merged:

the very first chapter of One Piece

"the world is sinking"

Luffy is sinking...

where's the pasta from?
Latrines and their 3 brain cells are unable to understand why Zoro defeating Kizaru is the most logical conclusion that a sane reader could take.

It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light. Zoro always faces the 2nd strongest opponent and Luffy is facing Saturn who is > Kizaru (you can't deny that anymore).

In terms of strength, the arc villains rank as follow: Saturn > Kizaru > Lucci (Luffy > Zoro > Sanji).

Sanji stopped Kizaru's laser and it seems that he will face Kizaru temporarily.
Sanji will fight Kizaru who will be a good match up for him in terms of speed but it's not his main fight.
Zoro is currently facing Lucci but he is stalling him and not taking him seriously (2 swords, no bandana...).
Jinbe went to get Zoro so it means the fight will be interrupted.

Zoro stalling Lucci is reflecting that this fight is not his primary fight.

Sanji and Zoro will switch opponents like they did in Wano (Sanji faced King then faced Queen).
Sanji is a better matchup for Lucci than Zoro (leg vs leg, better durability and exoskeleton).
Zoro is a better matchup for Kizaru than Sanji (Kizaru has been mainly fighting with his light sword).

Zoro will get his moment against Kizaru, that's what the whole arc is setting up.
Zoro will defeat Kizaru in Egghead, which will mirror Kizaru knocking Zoro out in Sabaody.
Zoro the "King of Hell" will clash with Kizaru's lightsword, like Rayleigh the "Silver King" in Sabaody.

Zoro will cut "light".

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes even beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

Kizaru's awakening may make him fuse with the light element and him becoming literally light. Zoro may need to learn how to cut light, like Sanji managed to stop a laser that was pure light. That will be the challenge.

@mly90 @HA001 @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @ZoroMazino @Peroroncino

You do you though, keep doing this circle jerking that you call "admiral agenda" and keep calling the sane readers who bring up better arguments than you guys do "deluded".

When that happens, we will be there. @mly90 and I will be there, I can guarantee you and I strongly advise you to read my avi.

Like @mly90 said: "Toxicity is reaching maximum level in the coming weeks. I foresee a lot of people running away deactivating 🤣"

Former zorotard and toxic person @Boiroy proudly waited outside the spoiler summary thread after the fool summary to give @GUI VI and the other former zorotards on their marvelous new snajifan transformation an appreciative fist pound on Thursday afternoon. No 1 Sanjitard @MonsterZoro yelled out, “There you go! There you go.” Backstab merchant @Mr. Reloaded gave a look of pleasant surprise. @EmperorKinyagi yelled out, “We got an [expletive] squad now.” And before @GUI VI hit the waiting room door, former Sanjitard @Chrono hugged him and said, “Y’all look so different.”

“At the end of the day, I like wanking guys that want to win and work hard,” @GUI VI said. “I know I demand a lot of excellence in my fellow tards. I demand it out of myself, too. On the next chapter release, we are going to slander zoro as well as we can and put ourselves in contention to compete for the Greatest backstabbing and fandom flipping ever. And that’s my mindset.”
Nice ai text

Former zorotard and toxic person @Boiroy proudly waited outside the spoiler summary thread after the fool summary to give @GUI VI and the other former zorotards on their marvelous new snajifan transformation an appreciative fist pound on Thursday afternoon. No 1 Sanjitard @MonsterZoro yelled out, “There you go! There you go.” Backstab merchant @Mr. Reloaded gave a look of pleasant surprise. @EmperorKinyagi yelled out, “We got an [expletive] squad now.” And before @GUI VI hit the waiting room door, former Sanjitard @Chrono hugged him and said, “Y’all look so different.”

“At the end of the day, I like wanking guys that want to win and work hard,” @GUI VI said. “I know I demand a lot of excellence in my fellow tards. I demand it out of myself, too. On the next chapter release, we are going to slander zoro as well as we can and put ourselves in contention to compete for the Greatest backstabbing and fandom flipping ever. And that’s my mindset.”

When a Zorotard writes fake spoilers:
Nice that you touched more grass and finally became a Sanji fan. You are the most honorable user this forum has ever seen. Instead of inhaling 10 Zorocopium tanks per hour you decided to follow the real goat and more interesting character with better characterisation and more interesting personality.
You, Sir, deserve an award.

yeah but show some pain or damage atleast
like wtf is this ?

and then the same guy is bleeding like this from kakashi's punches
:shocked:
Kakashi >>>>> Fraudbito

Without Kamui evasion he is a Copy Ninja victim who can't even beat the better Sharingan user despite no Hashi cells in genjutsu. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.