General & Others A new perspective on Gojo vs Sukuna

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I’m still waiting for something in his black box to show it could bypass infinity without his mahoraga experiment. I fully expect him to have an ace in there though no coping.
still waiting to see how/where Sukuna beats Gojo without 10s & Mahoraga, using Megumis soul to tank UV, and using a binding vow to get off World Slash without the use of Mahoragas adaptations to actually gain that new technique to begin with, all while using his OG heian form from the start and no backup body…

After the last ch it was revealed yuji since birth had a finger sealed in him to make him strong enough to be a sukuna vessel.No wonder he was so strong with no ce.
I didn't understood that from what I read. Sukuna said his vassal already knew that but he still looked around for the last finger?

This means that Idolo Sukuna was never at 20 fingers vs Fraudjo Satoru.
1 finger is Yuji
Didn't we knew that since preparations for Gojo vs Sukuna fight?

No wonder Kenjaku wanted to give Sukuna the mummy bcs if he found all 19 with it the mummy he wouldve been at 20
Not only Sukuna held back vs Gojo,bro was not even at full power
Remember Sukuna got hit by void bcs of 0.1 sec difference
Sukuna never needed Mahoraga for Gojo ,it was Gege s way to give Fraudjo his credit
Dude it is just 1 finger and it was well replaced by that other cursed thing. Anyway is just CE pool. Wouldn't change that much.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
2 fingers isn't a lot, and given how much Sukuna had to suffer to beat Gojo, 20-finger Sukuna(without Maho) wouldn't fare better than he already did in canon(with Maho) IMO.
2 fingers is alot when each finger doesn't seem to follow a linear powerup. Points more towards a exponential boost rather than a linear path or percentage.

2 fingers isn't a lot, and given how much Sukuna had to suffer to beat Gojo, 20-finger Sukuna(without Maho) wouldn't fare better than he already did in canon(with Maho) IMO.
Biggest cap ive seen
The finger bearer that megumi fought was stronger than the one sukuna fought
Lets not forget 0.1 sec difference in domain that hit void
Had been sukuna at fp wouldve been a differnt story

there are two scenes that highly suggest that sukuna took that power back:
1.When kenjaku broke EVERY seal for the culling game
2. When sukuna created a new finger that he forced megumi to eat