General & Others A new perspective on Gojo vs Sukuna

it was debunked when Gojo fought Maho, Nue and the great Sukuna 1 vs 3 and bested them having two extra arms without Maho and Nue doesn't change the fact that Gojo is superior in hand to hand combat he beat 3 bodes with 6 arms aaaand DEBUNKED LOL
How does a black flash amped up gojo later beating non-da sukuna even do anything ??
we have a direct comparision of gojo not being able to damage a partially DA using sukuna in less than 3 minutes
This is factual , u can’t deny it
Gojo needs 3 mins to beat Meguna to the point that MS is destroyed
u can place agito , mahoraga whoever the fuck u want but that won’t deny my point

My point is that all sukuna needs is 0.001 more seconds than when he fought in meguna against gojo during de battles

And his true form can easily achieve that 0.001 second gap

u haven’t debunked this
U have just posted different instances and blasted headcanons on my face
“ aaand debunked “ goofy ass

i now want to drop this argument after seeing the the autism u posted 😂😂
Not sure has a meaning what could it mean ???? mhhh you cant ignore parts of sentences that's why you prob misunderstand most things in your life "not sure" means not sure here a definition for not sure: "not marked by or given to feelings of confident certainty : not sure. was unsure of what to do " you see he is unsure if he could beat him without 10s that also means 10s was the reason he lost right now we know he couldn't use OPEN against him ergo Gojo would win
I have told u multiple times open doesn’t even matter here
Yet u are saying the same shit like an AI bot and mentioning open again and again

Being unsure means u are uncertain of doing something
U don’t know whether u can really do that

That’s what it fuckin means
It leans more towards being unable to defeat sukuna than beating him
If u give it a ratio
Then gojo thinks sukuna has more weight in this fight
its the only thing he has other than Dismantle/cleave which are useless against Gojo
And like I have been saying
All he needs is dismantle and cleave
No open , no cursed tools
Nothing
Just go back to ur og form and outlast gojo in De battles and fuck his brain up with malevolent shrine

How does a black flash amped up gojo later beating non-da sukuna even do anything ??
we have a direct comparision of gojo not being able to damage a partially DA using sukuna in less than 3 minutes
This is factual , u can’t deny it
Gojo needs 3 mins to beat Meguna to the point that MS is destroyed
u can place agito , mahoraga whoever the fuck u want but that won’t deny my point

My point is that all sukuna needs is 0.001 more seconds than when he fought in meguna against gojo during de battles

And his true form can easily achieve that 0.001 second gap

u haven’t debunked this
U have just posted different instances and blasted headcanons on my face
“ aaand debunked “ goofy ass

i now want to drop this argument after seeing the the autism u posted 😂😂
Lol where has Gojo damaged Sukuna in 3 minutes ?? Do you really ask this ??? If not for DA Sukuna would be dead he needed DA to have chance you didn't understood the simplest things
btw a autism person is smart and understands facts which you are far from
without 10s the battle would be Gojos 0,1 or not he cant beat Gojo in a hand to hand combat that's also a fact and ignoring Maho and Nue totality is absurd you cant just ignore facts and pick things you want LOL they are all related headcanon is someone like you who ignores facts and takes what he wants an autist would destroy you but even a 8 year old kid too

I have told u multiple times open doesn’t even matter here
Yet u are saying the same shit like an AI bot and mentioning open again and again

Being unsure means u are uncertain of doing something
U don’t know whether u can really do that

That’s what it fuckin means
It leans more towards being unable to defeat sukuna than beating him
If u give it a ratio
Then gojo thinks sukuna has more weight in this fight
no it doesn't leans more to sukuna beat him it means unsure and the 10s was the deciding factor
right now we have the confirmation Sukuna couldn't use his ultimate move against Gojo that leaves Gojo > Sukuna
And like I have been saying
All he needs is dismantle and cleave
No open , no cursed tools
Nothing
Just go back to ur og form and outlast gojo in De battles and fuck his brain up with malevolent shrine
And based on what ??? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
he Gojo remarks Dismantle and Cleave are useless