Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Nesjuro ain’t dropping a single person here. He’s going to run away soon once Kizaru comes to let Bonney and Kuma escape while Lucci blows up the factory
Nesjuro and Saturn are about to finish this fight with a pretty nasty L
At this point u might as well hop on the admirals have coc agenda since you pushing Kizaru so much. :gokulaugh:Sure I see kizaru doing something especially after vegapunk words saying he doesn’t blame the person that killed him but I think ur pushing it to happen way to fast vegapunk message needs to be complete first imo then we will see Kizaru act. I don’t expect him to just show up next chapter with his decision made while vegapunk is still talking about everything.

What a shit author, wasted a chapter to stall with reactions from the world. Stalls this but then completely off panels fights and can’t be bothered to flesh out the strawbats instead of useless side characters. A f-ing fraud!

I don't want to upset anyone, but if the king and queen rule the same kingdom at the same time, it means that they are husband and wife. There are no other options and there cannot be. The king's sister is a princess, not a queen. That's all.:cr7:

Status
Not open for further replies.