Questions & Mysteries When will the rest of the zodiac vice admirals be introduced?

Are you that well versed in japanese cinema to be certain?
yes, I’m pretty sure there aren’t long headed chin monsters, ridiculous bearded and haired actors.

you know people would have recognized any of them long ago if it was the case, yeah?

yes, I’m pretty sure there aren’t long headed chin monsters, ridiculous bearded and haired actors.

you know people would have recognized any of them long ago if it was the case, yeah?
Is Enel not based Eminem because of his earlobes?

I don't know if anyone has even tried to find out who they're based on, but they could be based on real people even without being zodiacs.

Idk how you can say Doffy is as strong as admirals when Kuzan clearly had the upper hand in their Punk Hazard encounter. I think people tend to underrate Doffy because of Luffy's fight with Cracker, though I would personally say that Doffy is a good bit stronger than Cracker. However, Doffy is closer to the level of guys like Queen and Sanji

Idk how you can say Doffy is as strong as admirals when Kuzan clearly had the upper hand in their Punk Hazard encounter. I think people tend to underrate Doffy because of Luffy's fight with Cracker, though I would personally say that Doffy is a good bit stronger than Cracker. However, Doffy is closer to the level of guys like Queen and Sanji

What upper hand? Lol. Doffy gave him a free shot and accomplished nothing, Doffy got freed amd walked away as nothing happened. No upper hand, it makes Aokiji look worse as he couldn't full freeze Doffy even though he had a free shot.