Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro forgot to put kizaru feats in
Kizaru

-Never got hit by anyone other than Luffy

-Easily handled reverse eyebrow Sanji whereas Nasujuro gets clowned by Base

-Actually fought Luffy in a close 1v1 and stamina diff'd him in the end. Whereas the Bumrosei need to jump Luffy and still havent landed a hit on him

-Took less battle damage from multiple sneak and named attacks from G5 Luffy than the Bumrosei from Kuma and Sanji attacks

Me and @Topi Jerami aren’t little girls, so we don’t have to worry abou BB doing anything inappropriate to us
Sure I would be more scared if I am sleeping while Shanks is awake @Blackbeard

With how he became excited to see Luffy's poster to him spending days in middle of sea with men only crew, to him can't wipe ass on his own and make other man doing it for him every other morning.
Sleeping around Shanks is more worrysome than sleeping around Teach.

Imagine still thinking Venus is Top 5 Swordsmen or that He is Zoro's Main Opponent
I already said before, don't expect too much from Gorosei, They are more like a Talking Weapon of Mass Destruction
But when it comes to Combat Skills, Weaker SHs can handle them

I mentioned before that Imu might probably be Defeated by Usopp
And Five Elders by Non-Monster Four SHs (Franky, Robin, Brook, Nami & Chopper)

They have Stats of Top Tiers or Beyond, but when it comes to a Duel or Combat Skills, They aren't as Strong as People think
It's also possible that their Numbers are Reference to Thousand Sunny's Dock System, so They might actually be able to Fuse
That would result in a Very Overpowered Monster, but Separately, They aren't even above Seraphim

@Topi Jerami come on bro i hate sanji as much as anyone but its time to swtop
Zoro fans are just setting themselves up for a disappointing final saga. Oda doesn't like Zoro anymore. What does Oda have to do? Literally have Zoro crap himself in fear of a returned Arlong while Sanji no diffs Mihawk? Oda likes Sanji now. He is the new vice captain. Zoro was the vice captain pre-time skip. Sanji is post-time skip. I don't like that but the facts are the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.