JJK 258 Spoilers

yuji always had the chokehold on maki in terms of physical ability pre-awakening

post awakened yuji should beat current maki / toji in h2h without his ct

Will cook sukuna again after 99 seconds and domain ends i think the point of domain is to eliminate everyone else so yuji and sukuna can 1v1
The flashback was giving us reasons as to why yuji will survive the domain.
depends tbh
i think sukuna gonna kill everyone including the heavy hitters with only yuji left
and then they will have a final showdown through some merger shenanigans

Ah yes, the other domains I havent used since the Heian era... who wouldnt be able to bypass infinity.
every domain with a sure- hit bypasses infinity

what will even be the fuckin point LMAO
u gonna lose the thing which makes gojo satoru be gojo satoru

Doesn't that just means Gojo was able to re construct/regenerate his part of the brain that controls RCT?
Like how gojo and sukuna regenerated the brain part that controlled their domains?

Basically, multiple Black Flashes give them a huge surge of ce and they can regen their brain to regain rct ce and ct.
I am not sure. Maybe it is the same thing.
But the forceful recovery of CT is what fried his brain, not RCT. Not really invested in Gojo's comeback but will read some posts about it specifically (new circuit).

And by the way. Yuji lost an eye last chapter right? Did he healed already? His RCT is strong so I bet he can heal his leg with enough time. Or am I wrong?
Post automatically merged:

They're better than Maki's feats on the same Sukuna.
The current Sukuna is already way nerfed compared the one chapters ago that faced Maki.

Maki faced the Sukuna after Yuta. Yuji is facing the Sukuna after Maki and a bunch of named random characters including the black one.

Leakers are garbage

Now everyone thinks sukuna has a new domain
how did they get it wrong? the doman did the same shit as shrine, it's just that there's this weird shikigami like entitity instead of the shrine itself

if they paid attention to the gojo fight they could easily deduce that since the shrine was destroyed this thing must be what remains

how did they get it wrong? the doman did the same shit as shrine, it's just that there's this weird shikigami like entitity instead of the shrine itself

if they paid attention to the gojo fight they could easily deduce that since the shrine was destroyed this thing must be what remains
Idk man lol but its because of pew and the fake mya who said that sukuna used a new domain

No way people are saying that currently Yuji beats Maki/Toji because of his feats in a heavily nerfed Sukuna.
What can they do against current Yuji lol?

Bro is at least as fast and strong, + he has RCT and 2 f*cking hax CTs + he now can almost use BF at will.

He'd destroy both of them on 1 v 2.

What can they do against current Yuji lol?

Bro is at least as fast and strong, + he has RCT and 2 f*cking hax CTs + he now can almost use BF at will.

He'd destroy both of them on 1 v 2.
Current Yuji can't even beat nerfed pre awakening Gojo that lost to Toji. Wake up to reality.

Give him Toji's cursed tool and he would destroy him as well, what are you talking about...
Them giving Gojo the same cursed tool. What the hell you are talking about. Toji arsenal is his tools just like Maki. Sorcerers usually don't use it they rely just on his CT and CE abilities.

Them giving Gojo the same cursed tool. What the hell you are talking about. Toji arsenal is his tools just like Maki. Sorcerers usually don't use it they rely just on his CT and CE abilities.
C'mon bro.

Toji's cursed tool was just useful against RCT-less Gojo's infinity.

How could it be useful against current Yuji, who can use RCT on direct soul-damages?

Wuji is now almost invincible. Only prime Gojo and 100% Sukuna could defeat him.

Maybe Yuta, but I'm not even sure.