Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think Jimbei vs Franky is a closer matchup than I thought. This dude doesn't have Haki but man, his technology sure makes up for it. Franky would be an absolute unit if he also learns armament Haki at least.
It was stupid that the rest of the SHs didn’t unlock basic Haki in Wano. I mean ffs, they’re a Yonko crew with only 10 members. They should all know basic Haki.

I feel like Oda is weird about giving the rest of the SHs Haki because, frankly, basic CoA and CoO are boring and not unique powerups. CoA just improves your durability and lets you hit harder, but doesn’t really give any unique flare to your fighting style (and Oda is very inconsistent about actually drawing black hardening for characters that do have it). CoO just lets you sense the presence of other people, and Oda frequently makes characters forget they have it when it’s convenient for the plot

It was stupid that the rest of the SHs didn’t unlock basic Haki in Wano. I mean ffs, they’re a Yonko crew with only 10 members. They should all know basic Haki.

I feel like Oda is weird about giving the rest of the SHs Haki because, frankly, basic CoA and CoO are boring and not unique powerups. CoA just improves your durability and lets you hit harder, but doesn’t really give any unique flare to your fighting style (and Oda is very inconsistent about actually drawing black hardening for characters that do have it). CoO just lets you sense the presence of other people, and Oda frequently makes characters forget they have it when it’s convenient for the plot
If Oda gave them haki the strawhats would be too powerful.

Like Saturn is struggling with Nami and Brooke as is, if they had haki it would be so over

Status
Not open for further replies.