General & Others Why did my fellow Zoro fans delude themselves so much about him beating Kizaru this arc?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Now our boy is being slandered and mocked because you set him up

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
I don't know about all but many Zoro fans were only expecting a clash with kiz and not actually defeat him one vs one.

It was Pringles who advocated the narrative hard that Zoro will beat kiz and some zoro fans hopped on that wagon but few fans believing so doesn't mean whole fandom was

Think yourself , Kizaru blocked luffy adcoc kick.
But can block zoro adcoc sword slash?
:myman:
So you want Zoro to one shot him? That's just what you want πŸ˜‚. Don't ask me who's supreme king haki is stronger.
You just want Zoro to one shot kizaru so you can satisfy your fetish. Honestly bro you're so pathetic

Zoro vs kiz, Zoro vs nas: empowering
Twerkfy vs kiz, twerkfy vs gorosei: put a shirt on

C

Cruxroux

So you want Zoro to one shot him? That's just what you want πŸ˜‚. Don't ask me who's supreme king haki is stronger.
You just want Zoro to one shot kizaru so you can satisfy your fetish. Honestly bro you're so pathetic

Zoro vs kiz, Zoro vs nas: empowering
Twerkfy vs kiz, twerkfy vs gorosei: put a shirt on
Jumping on conclusions lmao...
I don't expect Kizaru to fall after One shot.... lmao.
You started your own One shot fetish... how much more pathetic you wanna be lol

Jumping on conclusions lmao...
I don't expect Kizaru to fall after One shot.... lmao.
You started your own One shot fetish... how much more pathetic you wanna be lol
So you want Zoro to low diff an admiral? How's that any better than what goofy did? That's even worse cuz a yonko commander just gonna embarrass the top government official? Bro just say you wank Zoro,stop acting like you're speaking some objective facts. I can't believe after 1000+ chapters you're still jealous Zoro ain't the MC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Blud you can't be this jealous when one piece is at it's final stages

C

Cruxroux

So you want Zoro to low diff an admiral? How's that any better than what goofy did? That's even worse cuz a yonko commander just gonna embarrass the top government official? Bro just say you wank Zoro,stop acting like you're speaking some objective facts. I can't believe after 1000+ chapters you're still jealous Zoro ain't the MC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Blud you can't be this jealous when one piece is at it's final stages
Whatever you said above , you just pulled thay out of your ass.
I don't understand why are you enforcing your Headcanons on me?

I never said anything remotely related to Low dif , one shot , zoro being MC.

You simply pulled that out of your ass.

Of course there was no way Oda would have Zoro beat an Admiral right now when he still has to beat SHIRYU of the stinky piss :seriously:

As an og Zoro fan who did so much for the fandom I feel ashamed by these new gen twitter Zoro fans who don't even know how to gas him properly
Ikr
Fck modern Lorotards
The real Zoro fandom died 10 years ago

C

Cruxroux

Luffy went from YC1 to yonkou... going a level up....
Zoro already YC1+... why would be a target be YC1 lol.

C

Cruxroux

Because the narrative requires that Shiryu is a future opponent of his and he cannot possibly defeat someone obviously far stronger than Shiryu before it happens
And why can't be shiryu above admirals?
Old legends Right hand are not your entry level YC1 characters....
Zoro was alresdy YC1+ on rooftop , Ray is wanked to Yonkou class...
Given y'all think shiryu is zoro final fight or even second last , That still places him above YC1+ category and admiral class.

Yeah so Zoro can say some one-liner and one shot him lmao πŸ˜‚ .
All swordsman fights usually end in a few direct hits. Daz fight ended in 1 clean blow. All others did no damage at all.
Fight vs Ohm, same thing, basically.
Its not far fetched to assume that in a fight of top tiers a single clean hit by a swordsman can end the fight.

That is not a one shot to me though. I only consider it a one shot if it is like Shanks vs Kidd when Shanks only performed a single attack and ended the fight.