Speculations Who will join Cross Guild?

Also Law won't join Cross Guild, he doesn't fit the Yonko Commander line up like the others Yonko crews
Nah he does

Buggy = “Captain”
Mihawk = “YC1” = 3.6 bil
Law = “YC2” = 3 bil
Crocodile = “YC3” = 1.9 bil

And if Law and others join cross guild, Buggy will definitely get a bounty boost to be above Mihawk

Nah he does

Buggy = “Captain”
Mihawk = “YC1” = 3.6 bil
Law = “YC2” = 3 bil
Crocodile = “YC3” = 1.9 bil

And if Law and others join cross guild, Buggy will definitely get a bounty boost to be above Mihawk
Croc is the clear YC2 to Mihawk as they’re the partners that started Cross Guild and are letting Buggy be the public face. Law will either disrupt that or be relegated to YC3, and Law is way above that to be relegated to that spot plus it doesn’t fit any matchups

Croc is the clear YC2 to Mihawk as they’re the partners that started Cross Guild and are letting Buggy be the public face. Law will either disrupt that or be relegated to YC3, and Law is way above that to be relegated to that spot plus it doesn’t fit any matchups
Idk if I think Law will join CG anymore

I don’t think he’ll be a yonko, as he isn’t a conqueror.

Perhaps Mihawk leaves CG after Zoro beats him, with Law then replacing Mihawk in CG.

Perhaps Mihawk leaves CG after Zoro beats him, with Law then replacing Mihawk in CG.
Law isn't joining CG
Neither would Katakuri or Kidd
Post automatically merged:

CG will ally with RHP to take down BBP

Law isn't joining CG
Neither would Katakuri or Kidd
Post automatically merged:

CG will ally with RHP to take down BBP
Well

Law is a shichibukai. And he’s luffy’s rival.

If WB joined Rocks don’t see why Law couldn’t join CG. Especially when his ship was destroyed.

Kid as well tbh. As Kid parallels Shiki who was also a Rocks pirate.

Law isn’t joining CG because there’s literally no reason for him to do so nor he’s close to them. Law is right now on his way to elbaf. Either he allies with the Red Hair Pirates or the SH to take on Blackbeard

Imu will join after his World Government falls and Buggy will become his public face and public king of the world. Truly the Mr. Satan of the OP Verse

:goyea:

Beyond that the following 3 warlords:
Doflamingo
Moriah
Edward Weevil

Making their count 6.

Boa sure as hell won’t join; however, Shakuyaku would be a cool addition in Boas place as an ex Kuja Empress especially if something happens to Rayleigh she would need to do something.

Cross Guild, at best there will be one more member not more than that, hence cross
This argument is moot since the guild already has known members like Mr. 1 and Alvida, without it counting towards the "four people" implied by the cross. It's only meant as an "alliance across different objectives and personalities" and less as in "four to guide all".

This argument is moot since the guild already has known members like Mr. 1 and Alvida, without it counting towards the "four people" implied by the cross. It's only meant as an "alliance across different objectives and personalities" and less as in "four to guide all".
The key/headfigure members are Crocodile/Mihawk/Buggy, Mr1/Alvida in influence and fame are nowhere near close to that, Daz Bones is Crocodiles lackey.