Speculations Who will join Cross Guild?

I think Cross Guild will get 3 new members: Law, Weevil, and Moria

All are former shichibukai and all have kinda gotten fucked by the story as of late. So Cross Guild honestly seems like the most likely place for them to end up.

Hancock is a possibility, but I think she’ll ally with Luffy instead.

Moriah and Perona are 100% going to.Moriah and Weevil if they break out of Impel Down.Maybe we could get some supernova like Urougue and Bege too.I don't see why Judge would ally with CG,but him doing so would be nice too.Bring in some east blue villains for nostalgia and Cross Guild would be pretty cool.

why would law create an entire new crew? He's the heart pirate captain, and the rest of the crew is likely not dead.
We’ll need to see if the crews alive, but seeing how last time we saw them they were drowning and only law and Bepo escaped I wouldn’t hold my breath for Shachi penguin and them.

We’ll need to see if the crews alive, but seeing how last time we saw them they were drowning and only law and Bepo escaped I wouldn’t hold my breath for Shachi penguin and them.
bruh, do you really think Oda would kill them off lol. Even Bepo said they'll fine.

At worst they got captured by BB so he can bait Law back to Hachinosu

bruh, do you really think Oda would kill them off lol. Even Bepo said they'll fine.

At worst they got captured by BB so he can bait Law back to Hachinosu
Wouldn’t be too shocked if Blackbeard captured them to sell as slaves, but I feel like them being able to escape without a ship would dehype BB even more which would suck.

Regardles, laws not with his crew anymore and if they survive they need a boost in power so I think the minks would be a fine addition.

-Personal Preference: Doffy moria sama and weevil
Problem with this:Loda already explore Doffy's character and they may not go to ID where besides him I think weevil is also there or loda could make another plot for weevil
Perona's knows mihawk and she know she and her dad could be safe with him this or they go back to the west blue or moria sama could die :perocry:and only perona join to CG
-Other option Don't have to much expectations:mihawk croco and buggy represents the three powers wealth fame and power so no one famous will join and caribou is working for them

If Shiki/Rocks/Man Marked by the flames/Pirate with the eye patch are indeed the last road block to Luffy's PK title,maybe this guy will team up with Buggy.Then we get Zoro vs Mihawk before EOS.
Post automatically merged:

-Personal Preference: Doffy moria sama and weevil
Problem with this:Loda already explore Doffy's character and they may not go to ID where besides him I think weevil is also there or loda could make another plot for weevil
Perona's knows mihawk and she know she and her dad could be safe with him this or they go back to the west blue or moria sama could die :perocry:and only perona join to CG
-Other option Don't have to much expectations:mihawk croco and buggy represents the three powers wealth fame and power so no one famous will join and caribou is working for them
I think Caribou is under BlackBeard.