Controversial Sanji haters, "Sanji sneak attacked Nusjuro!", also Sanji haters:

Are Sanji haters the biggest hypocrites in the OP fandom?

• Total voters
Dude your delusions are just silly
Naah , you don't have any counter to it.
You're simply stubborn and refuse to accept what's in front of you.
Post automatically merged:

He yelled outright right before the attack. We see Nesjuro is beginning his sword attack on Bonney when Franky reacts to Sanjis yelling then as Sanji arrives he blocks the blade then kicks Nesjuro
I'm tired of telling you , Nasujuro past feats of moving fast is not being applied here.
Nasujuro isn't even moving that fast here , Sanji one sentence gap is all we got and even that is finished after attacking.
And nasujuro humiliated him the next moment.

now , they are bringing bite thing. It is very annoying. Bite thing is unexpected thing. How can Sanji know Nosjuro will have one more head and bite him ? He can able to maintain both form at the same time which is first time in series if i remembr correctly. Even we should give credit for throwing VP against non expected move. They are ridiculous.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people actually not that stupid and know that

1) it's a surprise attack from an opponent with unknown abilities
2) happened so that Oimo Kashi can showcase their role ala Dory Brogy

They just purposely ignore that to make fun of Sanji 🤣

It’s between Sanji fans and Zoro fans. Y’all are all bat shit crazy.
This tbh. People got swept up too much by the technicality and forgot that it's just your usual banter/trashtalking.

But this wasn't a sneak attack. It was a 2v1... I don't know how you can call this moment a sneak attack when apoo knows Zoro is fighting him anyways.

And before you say "biased zoro stan blabla etc" Zoro did few sneak attacks here and there. I can recall some:-

Zoro sneak attacked monet
Zoro sneak attacked hawkins

The Sanji Nusjuro is a sneak attack because thats Sanji's entrance.
It was sneak attack on Apoo since Drake wa the one pressuring apoo while zoro was busy standing there thinking about the arm that fell etc...

Cope more

It was sneak attack on Apoo since Drake wa the one pressuring apoo while zoro was busy standing there thinking about the arm that fell etc...

Cope more
wow.. you don't have to cry tho. Joking aside. How is it a sneak attack on apoo. He was fighting him 2v1 and stood there for few seconds and attacked again. Apoo already knows Zoro coming for him.

Besides... Does it even matter... LMAO Zoro has on multiple occasions sneaked attack people. So i have no idea why are you trying on this one lol

Last edited:
wow.. you don't have to cry tho. Joking aside. How is it a sneak attack on apoo. He was fighting him 2v1 and stood a there for few seconds and attacked again. Apoo already knows Zoro coming for him.

Besides... Does it even matter... LMAO Zoro has on multiple occasions sneaked attack people. So i have no idea why are you trying on this one lol
Because anything related to Zoro gives him hemoroïds.
You can make a post with one word in it ''Zoro'' and he will seethe and cope over it.
Has always been the case for some reason as far as I remember...

Are the same ones that said Sanji only spotted Queen due to the creak sounds on the floor.

I wonder why?:quest:

Watch Sanji haters be saying that Nusjuro is a senile old man who is deaf and blind, therefore he can't hear Sanji's screaming in front of him and couldn't activate CoO due to old age.
In no way or form are Cook haters the biggest hypocrites in the fandom where Zoro haters and Admiral haters exist, dude.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people actually not that stupid and know that

1) it's a surprise attack from an opponent with unknown abilities
2) happened so that Oimo Kashi can showcase their role ala Dory Brogy

They just purposely ignore that to make fun of Sanji 🤣

This tbh. People got swept up too much by the technicality and forgot that it's just your usual banter/trashtalking.
It depends on the person you’re talking to.

> Zoro fans think it's sneak attack and consider it canon, hence this topic is truth and not trashtalk
> Sanji fans think it isn't sneak attack and consider it canon, hence this topic is false and consider it a trashtalk

Yeah.
The problem is even if it's a sneak attack, it just a hype & acknowledgement to Sanji's stealth ability, being able to work on top tier.

Which is a part of his skillset. So both sides of the argument actually only result in Sanji's W.

So it just means that his fans are too sensitive to get baited by people. 🤣