JJK 259 spoilers

Gege is so trash for this, no matter the Todo hype I feel

You mean to tell me this guy was MIA for more than a month in-universe with zero comment from anyone. Zero panel time. And suddenly he's an integral part of the plan.

And God forbid for Yuji to have two brotherly figures actively involved with him at the same time. The moment Todo got written out here comes Choso. Choso gets the "see ya" and here comes Todo IN THE SAME CHAPTER

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gege is so trash for this, no matter the Todo hype I feel

You mean to tell me this guy was MIA for more than a month in-universe with zero comment from anyone. Zero panel time. And suddenly he's an integral part of the plan.

And God forbid for Yuji to have two brotherly figures actively involved with him at the same time. The moment Todo got written out here comes Choso. Choso gets the "see ya" and here comes Todo IN THE SAME CHAPTER
Todo + Higuruma exe sword would have been a nasty combos

don’t worry this whole fight is a mess

Good to see Todo again @NikaInParis

At least you got to see him, but Nanami :seriously:

Maybe Nobara will also be back.

Sukuna is really a binding vow merchant.
He needs either binding vow or 10S to one up his opponents.

Sukuna is strong, but what makes him the strongest is his sneaky, cunning, and creative nature.

Finally, Todo realized that he should not tell Yuji about all the plans because Sukuna may hear about them as well. I always thought Sukuna kind of cheated because he had all the required info about Gojo's technique.
Lets say it was plot and needed for story to progress. I aint mad, but damn Gojo was done dirty in every way possible.

Good to see Todo again @NikaInParis

At least you got to see him, but Nanami :seriously:

Maybe Nobara will also be back.

Sukuna is really a binding vow merchant.
He needs either binding vow or 10S to one up his opponents.

Sukuna is strong, but what makes him the strongest is his sneaky, cunning, and creative nature.

Finally, Todo realized that he should not tell Yuji about all the plans because Sukuna may hear about them as well. I always thought Sukuna kind of cheated because he had all the required info about Gojo's technique.
Lets say it was plot and needed for story to progress. I aint mad, but damn Gojo was done dirty in every way possible.
Sukuna can't plan against Todo's utter schizo nature
He'll use the Tan Taka Tan beam on him just to flex.

Todo is back before Nobara :kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Gege must really hates her ass and want to keep her out for as long as possible before her rabid mental ill fans start to fly over and find his location.
Nah, she needs to wait until Megumi is freed to go all-out and/or she is instrumental in freeing Megumi.

Thumbs up to Todo making an appearance.

Sukuna is really cooked now. Despite how strong Furnace was, both the explanation of how limited its use is and what he actually achieved were very anti-climatic, certainly not worth the mystery around it, and now he can't even use his CT and he's facing the worst possible combo.

It's GG in a few chapters.

Gojo really took Sukuna to 10% health and confirmed that Sukuna was going all-out and needed to adapt 😭
My 2 goats, Gojo and Todo in the chapter 🙏
Never forget what Gojo confirmed.