Character Discussion Oda sucks at writing Luffy

No author holds back or makes his NC as retarded as Oda does with Luffy

He goes from spamming all 3 haki in wano to spamming only his df cause Oda wanna keep wanking g5/Nila form the whole arc

How do you explain he only makes Luffy use adcoc once the world arc against only Kizaru
No indications he used fs or adcoa so far too (let's just say he been using fs for the sake of it)

The characters (seraphims, Topman) are tough? Nah let's Luffy spam attacks not coated by CoC and not make his CoA hurt them internally

You have to be consistent when writing your characters,
Stop using PIS and other stuffs to give out fake tensions

You're telling Topman is super tough but yet we don't see Luffy use all his arsenal (adcof and adcoa) just basic CoA/ryuo on his df attacks
He hasn't used any powerful blow (g4 tier or above in power)

This gives us false perceptions,
Can they really tank CoC based attacks?
Or is topman dura and regen really effective against CoC used moves?

The worst part is that Luffy isn't hyping Topman strength just his durability being an issue which Luffy has been finding annoying

So is Topman really a threat equal or superior to him in power or is he just an annoyance so far to Luffy?

This arc is the only arc Luffy hasn't used his best moves nor his haki to the max
Vs Cracker, Katakuri, Kaido...Oda made it clear Luffy used it all and needed something more

Here we know he hasn't used his haki to the max yet and hasn't also used his best moves

Oh I'm not buying Topman hype fully until he shows offensive stats as impressive as Yonko/Akainu. Only his durability seems impressive

@RayanOO @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk

Last edited:
Yup. And he did similar thing to Seraphim.

Also Oda is always making protagonists to struggle with characters much weaker than them.

Luffy struggled with Ulti and Page One to the point he would need G4 to beat them. Zoro struggled with Hawkins and that Scabbard I forgot the name. And Apoo too. Hell Luffy even got KOed by Apoo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy is hyping only topman durability because that's the only topman has shown so far and it was enough to stall a Yonkou.

Not seeing topman strong AP doesn't imply he doesn't have it. Infact, it's otherwise. Seeing how strong durability and haki are, one can infer topman may have strong AP as well.

It just shows that Oda really had no idea what he was doing when he just made “ACoC” to be armament 2.0.
There’s simply no reason for Luffy not to be using it. That’s even besides the indicators being a mess. One of the worst decisions to come out of Wano.

Luffy would have used adv CoC. But he died in Wano. Nika the clown fighter took over now and you can't expect a clown to fight seriously.
At least Oda is having fun while drawing Nika's "fights".
Yeah may be Luffy will control Nika.
But we are all constrainted by Oda wanted to draw Tom and Jerry Effect, which personally i find ugly.
This head deformed is so shitty.
I, as Reader, don't even know if it really hurts as opponent head is Rubber also....