Warchief Sanji D Goat tribute thread

since our little goat is about to take on irl responsibilities, leaving the forum, i figured we can reminisce about all the fun games he hosted to entertain us, and all the beauties he'd post in the waiting room so that we wouldn't succumb to dour power level wank...

was cool to have you here for 4 years, man. you were always kind to everyone. i will miss your likes and your prediction games too

@Doggo thanks for allowing this, mean posts (if any) will be reported by yours truly

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I feel you @Warchief Sanji D Goat

This site is so riddled with low effort bait that it's not a surprise this community struggles to grow much at all. Notice how almost all of the new users who make introduction threads are never seen again after just a few days? Nuff said.

Anywho we're gonna miss you. You did a lot of great things for the forum, in a way I'm gonna miss my inbox being constantly flooded with alerts :pepecry:

And it's sad to see such an iconic user leave when the site is already slowly dying off.

I pray for your success in your future endeavors 🙏

I feel you @Warchief Sanji D Goat

This site is so riddled with low effort bait that it's not a surprise this community struggles to grow much at all. Notice how almost all of the new users who make introduction threads are never seen again after just a few days? Nuff said.

Anywho we're gonna miss you. You did a lot of great things for the forum, in a way I'm gonna miss my inbox being constantly flooded with alerts :pepecry:

And it's sad to see such an iconic user leave when the site is already slowly dying off.

I pray for your success in your future endeavors 🙏
you KNOW you did something right if the professional betrayer has gone all soft on us

:catsweat: