Status
Not open for further replies.

Slice Shoot was activated to steal ??? Pirate assist

Hocho Sabaki: Epluchage was activated to negate any indie passive or protection abilities for the cycle

Collier Shoot was activated on ??? To make their next action miss

Santen Decoupage was activated on ??? And ??? To cut their role usage in half

one more thing, Blackbeard went straight after assist trophies so it's someone who at least we know for sure read opening posts

so maybe no RA or Ratchet
Blackbeard killed my first slot as soon as the day started, like 13 minutes after the day started. Whoever it was mustve been camping waiting for the day to start.

i dont agree. as scum u want to deny town as much info as possible using redirects this way denies us knowledge that CoC is town or not, which messes with our night actions and overall momentum

given this post of yours tho, whats ur thought on pot having coc as town in his list?
And I disagree with that, but that I think is just two very different styles of scum play. You typically have other abilities (eg like that Lie Detect Blackbeard used) to help deny or accuse someone. Lynch Redirects are typically one shots, and can redirect the lynch straight up. Unless you're supremely confident, arrogant, or have a way to refill it, you're not gonna use it just to annoy town, you'll use it with a purpose as it's far more valuable to use on open or confirmed scum.

I haven't seen much from Pot this game which I do find strange. Maybe I'm just missing when be posts, but I swear I would have thought I'd see more of his posts. I can see him being scum, or maybe just AFK town

Status
Not open for further replies.