not really, you just havent contributed anything you have less than 20 post per cycle...
And you've contributed many posts that haven't amounted to anything. You've been "pushing" Ratchet for several days, to absolutely no effect. He's finally the primary lynch candidate, but with absolutely NO thanks to you. It'd be sad if it weren't so funny

MUUGEN

天下無双
And you've contributed many posts that haven't amounted to anything. You've been "pushing" Ratchet for several days, to absolutely no effect. He's finally the primary lynch candidate, but with absolutely NO thanks to you. It'd be sad if it weren't so funny
there was several others that were priority over ratchet, thats the way the game goes.

yesterday we had blue, pg and lm all scum who were prio over rat so nbd.

id hardly say ive pushed rat ive sused him but i havent necassarily pushed him.

so once again what have you actually contributed?

there was several others that were priority over ratchet, thats the way the game goes.

yesterday we had blue, pg and lm all scum who were prio over rat so nbd.

id hardly say ive pushed rat ive sused him but i havent necassarily pushed him.

so once again what have you actually contributed?
Your pathetic attempts at deflection from your own uselessness are about what I expected from you. If you'd like to know what I contributed, you can read my posts. There aren't many of them, so it shouldn't be too hard. Probably more posts than you've read this game, though, you're almost as bad as Ekko

Anyway @Tyrant MUUGEN if you really wanna know why your PoE is so dogshit it's that we can confirm a lot of players as Not Scum to the point where a PoE of 4 is frankly kind of lazy, but you have been worse than lazy because you included Worst who is one of those who is decidedly Not Scum. Pay some fucking attention instead of just running your mouth, man

Worst

Custom title
We have

Emil - Usopp ( tree stump probably )
Naomi - Chopper ( culted ? )
??? - Law ( likely still town and Im 99.999% sure who's Law but not gonna say it )
??? - Kidd ( still alive ? Or culted and changed role ? )
??? - Kinemon ( still alive ? Or culted and changed role ? )
Me - Town Leader
??? - Kaido
??? - Big Mom

Missing someone?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
We have

Emil - Usopp ( tree stump probably )
Naomi - Chopper ( culted ? )
??? - Law ( likely still town and Im 99.999% sure who's Law but not gonna say it )
??? - Kidd ( still alive ? Or culted and changed role ? )
??? - Kinemon ( still alive ? Or culted and changed role ? )
Me - Town Leader
??? - Kaido
??? - Big Mom

Missing someone?
Is Marco still in the game?

MUUGEN

天下無双
Anyway @Tyrant MUUGEN if you really wanna know why your PoE is so dogshit it's that we can confirm a lot of players as Not Scum to the point where a PoE of 4 is frankly kind of lazy, but you have been worse than lazy because you included Worst who is one of those who is decidedly Not Scum. Pay some fucking attention instead of just running your mouth, man
how is my PoE so dogshit & lazy, when there are at minimum 4 scum left

Kaido and BM, Cult/Gorosei, Culted...

worst claims he was converted but those are easy to revert or fake.

i dont believe invest results so not sure where youre going there.

pretty sure i read more than 62 post this entire game.

well good thing im not as bad as you cause thats worse than kek