Emil

Certified Memelord
there is also watson and naomi to possibly cult huh

first have to figure out whose the last mafia

so its RA and one of reloaded/watson/CoC

watson i think is more likely to be town. @Dr. Watson from ur PoV who r the last 2 mafia?

@CoC: Color of Clowns and @Mr. Reloaded think one of u is mafia. yall gotta tell me who and convince the rest. feel free to case yourself and show me why you aren't team kaido or team bigmom

watson i think is more likely to be town. @Dr. Watson from ur PoV who r the last 2 mafia?

@CoC: Color of Clowns and @Mr. Reloaded think one of u is mafia. yall gotta tell me who and convince the rest. feel free to case yourself and show me why you aren't team kaido or team bigmom
yeah no

didn't you see scum try to super kill me last night, but it got directed to blue :pepecafe:

Worst

Custom title

Watson is dead

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have no idea how crowned play or who they would cult. i also do not fully clear yo tan actually. he can be mafia aswell

to be as strict as possible. any of these technically can be mafia - reloaded coc sigis yotan watson

i think eliminating sigis today is our best bet imo. then work out way toward the culted member and mafia. hopefully mech can help with the culted one

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Why would I be team Kaido or Big Mom when I actively wanted Pot dead last phase, vs CoC who repeatedly tried to save his ass by voting everyone other than him?

Way to late to be bussing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would I be team Kaido or Big Mom when I actively wanted Pot dead last phase, vs CoC who repeatedly tried to save his ass by voting everyone other than him?

Way to late to be bussing.
well reloady scum knew they wud hide votes in role pm so u can act all u want in thread if u know u can hide ur vote. the rest is all wifom