[FNZ] Super Role Madness Game Of Thrones: A Song Of Ice and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
‎
@Worst why didn't you omega kill me if you failed twice in trying to kill me?


:Shadow_Unimpressed:




also did you buy out the shop?
I didn't I just took the refill but I didn't saw the [number-left] and I assumed everyone could buy one and thought fk if potato gets it I might be done for



This is where I started to play the game for real btw


i'm finishing some things at work in a couple of hrs i will come and give you a full read list on all the players i've been taking notes on everyone just so u know the level of observation i'm putting into this

And this is me 2 seconds after saying that

Fkkkkk mannn i didn't took notes on anyone :peperain: i don't even know wtf are they talking about


Now i gotta read the whole game for real and make up some BS along the way

But I legit read the whole game and started scum hunting for real after that
 
I didn't I just took the refill but I didn't saw the [number-left] and I assumed everyone could buy one and thought fk if potato gets it I might be done for



This is where I started to play the game for real btw





And this is me 2 seconds after saying that




But I legit read the whole game and started scum hunting for real after that
tbh i think potato might go for bitter slot if he had 1 shot refill. since you where more town read.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎


@Worst / The Night King has been lynched



Endgame

With all threats to the town gone, the game ends in towns victory.​
It sucks seeing you go down like that. One mistake and it went south.

And, that fake ass Benjem Stark claim did no good either.

Good game @Worst

I got one more reason to hate arsenal this year @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
 
@Worst fate made us enemies in the end, but I enjoyed taking the torch to scum team with you while I was alive.

tbh i think potato might go for bitter slot if he had 1 shot refill. since you where more town read.
I was never going to shoot bitter because I was confident that we'd be able to lynch him next phase if he was Night King, and because my ability could only kill the Night King, I was able to be more strategic and weed out suspects who were more on my periphery. I'd have never targeted RippedCal if it operated like a standard vig.

My thought process is that I would probably shoot Worst because if he's town then I feel confident that he lynches out bitter and we win the game, but if he's scum then he's eliminated and we dodge a bullet. Whereas if I targeted bitter and he's town then I'm probably not still alive to clear him. Never came to that because by the time I saw the shop, the recharge was already sold out.

If I had survived into this phase then I'd probably make the mistake of voting bitter, because he somehow managed to not protect any of the confirmed town as an outed bodyguard. I did have suspicions on Worst, but he made himself look better than bitter to me.

I probably shouldn't have used my first shot on your role, but I allowed myself to get paranoid over both of us having reviver roles on top of you being investigation immune that I psyched myself out over it and thought there was a chance, and that it was a way to clear both you and Flower in one-stroke. Flower ended up dying that same night, so that turned out to be somewhat pointless on my part. I worried if there was a possibility your role was the Night King then that would be what caused town to lose.
 
Thank you for the game everyone! Thanks Fuji for hositng!

@Worst, the honorary townie, well played!!! I felt you were scum but I couldn't make a case and I gave up after Melkor flipped.

@The Orca when you push someone, bad mouhthing their play is bad so you should chose something else as arguments. i refused to answer in the game but I can tell you now, never post ad hominem attacks in games.

@Great Potato stick with us, it was nice to play with you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top