[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Even if.
lynching 100% scum ratchet and jailing 99% scum Udell is still the best option for today.
you can solve PB and GLS tomorrow, as I said, no conversion tonight
Tbh, it depends on one question - Is there any killing neutral role to survive jailor at night?
 
My dear, it appears that our esteemed Galaxy finds himself in a most perplexing predicament, for it truly cannot be that he is at odds, as he was distinctly compatible with the charming Yoho. Such matters of compatibility surely warrant further contemplation and discourse.
If i understand correctly Unseen Mastermind would investigate as Blue Dragon
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
If i understand correctly Unseen Mastermind would investigate as Blue Dragon
It is my firm belief that the results I have obtained are indeed accurate, for I have observed nothing that would suggest otherwise. Such is the clarity of my findings, and I stand resolute in my conviction.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Both the possessor and the reaper are vulnerable to prince execution, I asked fuji about the sorcerer … still waiting for his answer
Pray, allow me to enlighten you, dear interlocutor. Upon my diligent inquiry into the depths of that venerable repository of knowledge we call Google, it has become patently clear that there exists no equivalent role, akin to that which is found in the illustrious game of Town of Salem, that would inflict harm upon the jailor whilst ensconced behind the bars of, shall we say, such confinement. Indeed, it appears that the mechanics of such roles do not align with the current offerings within that particular realm. How quaint yet perplexing, would you not agree?
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Pray, allow me to enlighten you, dear interlocutor. Upon my diligent inquiry into the depths of that venerable repository of knowledge we call Google, it has become patently clear that there exists no equivalent role, akin to that which is found in the illustrious game of Town of Salem, that would inflict harm upon the jailor whilst ensconced behind the bars of, shall we say, such confinement. Indeed, it appears that the mechanics of such roles do not align with the current offerings within that particular realm. How quaint yet perplexing, would you not agree?
Kill worst and naomi D1 if you ever get a killing role for pulling diabolical PR stunt with you.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Kill worst and naomi D1 if you ever get a killing role for pulling diabolical PR stunt with you.
My dear, it appears that the hour has come for me to gracefully withdraw from the stage of my endeavors. For, should such a lamentable occurrence befall me, I would not wish to endure the depths of such misery. Therefore, with the utmost elegance and poise, I shall take my leave, cherishing the memories yet aware of the need for peace.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
My dear, it appears that the hour has come for me to gracefully withdraw from the stage of my endeavors. For, should such a lamentable occurrence befall me, I would not wish to endure the depths of such misery. Therefore, with the utmost elegance and poise, I shall take my leave, cherishing the memories yet aware of the need for peace.
Nah

Play and shoot or get back to them next time in someway. Then you can get your peace
 
You know what I find interesting is the fact that players keep tagging me asking the same thing. If you wrote it once and tag my name I will see it. You guys want every town role outted on Day 2?
No I'm not the fool. Before I continue, can you answer if Ali is claiming Sheriff? And there is no way for the results to be wrong without one of him or me lying? And if there is a way, there also can't be 2 sheriffs?
 
Top