[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

I mean, the way i see it, there's no way we can vote anything but guilty in current situation. Remember to be here to vote 1h from now pls.

Also please have a logbook/will whatever. Who You visited might be important even if you'll die before getting aby Information out of it.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I maintain my innocence. I don't know if Ekko managed to Jail Ali and I don't know why we rushed it before ensuring he had done so, I guess we just waste it? Anyway, I don't think there is anything I can say to change any real course here, and I'm not anywhere close to being up to date to leave a legacy, and I think even if I did this game format just doesn't encourage listening to that stuff. I'm mostly just writing this so you guys can get the flip sooner, rather than making you wait an hour for petty reasons. Well played Ali, you took your shot when you had it. I didn't think you had it in you tbh but that teaches me for underestimating people.
 
I maintain my innocence. I don't know if Ekko managed to Jail Ali and I don't know why we rushed it before ensuring he had done so, I guess we just waste it? Anyway, I don't think there is anything I can say to change any real course here, and I'm not anywhere close to being up to date to leave a legacy, and I think even if I did this game format just doesn't encourage listening to that stuff. I'm mostly just writing this so you guys can get the flip sooner, rather than making you wait an hour for petty reasons. Well played Ali, you took your shot when you had it. I didn't think you had it in you tbh but that teaches me for underestimating people.
There were less than 2hs to eod. We've been tagging Ekko for like 10 hours.

So like, do you think Ali straight up lies and is just mafia here?
 
Top