Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

What difficulty will Zoro v. SSJ2 Sommers be?


  • Total voters
    158
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my biggest problem with this fight is that we have no idea how much stronger Zoro is now with conscious use, since we have no clue how strong SSJ2 Sommers is. Is he now on the level of Luffy in chapter 1010? Or is he now the level of Luffy who skysplit with Kaido?
 
I think my biggest problem with this fight is that we have no idea how much stronger Zoro is now with conscious use, since we have no clue how strong SSJ2 Sommers is. Is he now on the level of Luffy in chapter 1010? Or is he now the level of Luffy who skysplit with Kaido?
Above current luffy+Loki
 
As expected Sommers is still not done.

And I have this feeling that in the next chapter, Oda is going to cut away from the fight and focus either on Sanji vs Killingham or Brook and Gunko.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top