Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Unlike Charlie’s role mine works:
Create a neighborhood and that player is protected from kills, but they can be targeted.
Im not protected and can be targeted.

As evidenced Xlaw was able to check me the night I was with Kweh

I said commute because that gives the chance of the players I protect to do stuff and not worry about being targeted because mafia would think they commuted.
That was my train of thought.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
The thing that irritates me regarding this is that my watch on Ratchet failed n3 and I don't think anyone claimed that block which must mean it came from scum. If they're gonna keep me from watching the guy, why not just off him the same night? Kinda doesn't add up unless Ratchet is scum, but then if he is, why sign off on actions that would beg this question? It's pretty weird
I could probably add here, that I protected myself n3. So it's possible that someone did try to kill me then.
 
actually I can maybe see it if the wolf team can reliably protect themselves against KP consistently

I think that would require Charlie to be a wolf in most worlds

watch the answer be that Charlie is the indie that has a very similar role to my informed lover survivor role from a few months ago and Flower was just a wolf the whole time

(realistically though I think the most likely answer is that Orca is the wolf, I still think they have never been socially townie lol.............................)

(nice server btw, I'm literally sitting here pressing post reply every ~20 seconds and adding random shit every couple minutes while the server is dead)
I'm Ciri. I have double protection, double vote power and protection from bus drive and redirection. I cannot be redirected myself.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎



@Michelle / Cerys An Craite has been lynched​



Cerys An Craite

[Passive - ???] Locked.

[Active - Royal Decree] Target a wagon and lock it. Votes may not be added to it.[1-Shot] Usable day 2 or later. Cannot be used in Mylo or Lylo.

[Active - Inquiry] Target a player and learn if they have any locked abilities.[2-Shots]

[Active - The Long Game] Target a player and link yourself with them, if you are lynched you will attempt to kill them.[1-Shot]

[Active - Kingmaker] Target 3 players and give them the ability to talk during the night at all times, excludes yourself.[1-Shot]

WIncon: Eliminate all threats to your world​

@Charlie / Ciri has been killed​



Ciri

[Passive- Imperial Blood] As the daughter of the Emperor of Nilfgaard your vote counts for 2.

[Passive - Elder Blood] Your own active abilities cannot be redirected.

[Active- Between Worlds] Commute yourself for the entire night. Dodging all actions.[2-Shots] Cannot be used during consecutive nights.

[Active - Through the Portal] Protect a player and yourself for the night, cannot protect from the same kill twice.[2-Shots]

[Active - Anchor] Target a player and render them redirect and bus drive immune for the cycle.[3-Shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to your world.​
Day 5 ends
Night 5 begins
You have 20 hours to send me your actions


1- @Ali v2 replaced by @Reborn
2- @Naomi
3- @The Orca
4- @Polar Bear
5- @Charlie
6- @Flower
7- @Xlaw
8- @Yoho replaced by @Mr. Reloaded
9- @bittersweet
10- @bradland Replaced by @Zemmi
11- @Lord Melkor
12- @KWEH
13- @Alyssa the Lamb
14- @freckles
15- @Ratchet
16- @AceMarvel
17- @Michelle
18- @Yoshi replaced by @Jan
19- @jinri
20- @EkkoLoJinx
 
Top