Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Somebody wanted me to full claim at night which I suppose I can do

1. Everyone who visits me is told which character I am

2. X-shot post restriction giver
- Used on Flower d1, she had to use at least one non-English word per post
- Used on Alyssa d2, they had to complain about the forum lagging in every post
Failing to adhere to the post restriction has a negative repercussion which I used on Flower but derped on, and didn't activate for Alyssa. Since it's not come into play yet, I'll keep the effect to myself.

3. X-shot ability to check whether a kill has failed last night. Used d2, no kills have failed on n1, haven't used since.

I have an additional role that hasn't come into play yet which I'll also keep to myself.

Then there was Flowers wish. We settled on, I get to watch Ratchet for 3 cycles but the wish giver wouldn't be seen visiting him.
Saw Xlaw visit n1
Saw nobody visit n2
Action failed n3

I also received a gift sometime during d2, I think I even got a reply from the giver when I first mentioned this.

That's it, don't think I missed anything
Le claim
@freckles @Alyssa the Lamb @Ratchet
 
what even happened on the day zemmi misteriously died btw, did we figure that out

but if kweh is wolf why is he going around protecting or watching ratchet or whatever the claim was. unless w/w but gf and gf flavor isnt w/w lmfao. right....

kweh is highkey protecting ratchet and maybe thats why ratchet lives on?

ok idek im the wolf kill me release me from this hell
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
actually I can maybe see it if the wolf team can reliably protect themselves against KP consistently

I think that would require Charlie to be a wolf in most worlds

watch the answer be that Charlie is the indie that has a very similar role to my informed lover survivor role from a few months ago and Flower was just a wolf the whole time

(realistically though I think the most likely answer is that Orca is the wolf, I still think they have never been socially townie lol.............................)

(nice server btw, I'm literally sitting here pressing post reply every ~20 seconds and adding random shit every couple minutes while the server is dead)
I spent 15 mins last night to log in and make a post here and all I got is server unavailable. Then I searched what's gravity on youtube and clicked a video which was a bit lengthy and the next thing I know is waking up in the morning....lol

Astronomy related videos are so beneficial in getting good sleep :milaugh:
 
um okay kweh might be town then if the wish thing is true, but he never claimed this b4 like yday or smth, so why is ratcher alive as a zemmi killer and a greencheck. it bugs me. i GUESS if orca is a wolf and charlie town protecting ratchet or wolves just expect protection on ratchet. bleh

if kweh and charlie both town, then michelle orca and who doe. yoho? butbut.. 😭

is there a world where michelle is town to you, alyssa?

its like 4:30 am idk if im coherent rn
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I don't think so

I'm hesitant to think it's town because I think it should be too strong in this setup
I think otherwise.

We had xlaw as invest. Without watcher or tracker, there's no way we can track down scums with just one invest role.

Infact, what bothers me more is two town protect roles of different sort.
 
um okay kweh might be town then if the wish thing is true, but he never claimed this b4 like yday or smth, so why is ratcher alive as a zemmi killer and a greencheck. it bugs me. i GUESS if orca is a wolf and charlie town protecting ratchet or wolves just expect protection on ratchet. bleh

if kweh and charlie both town, then michelle orca and who doe. yoho? butbut.. 😭

is there a world where michelle is town to you, alyssa?

its like 4:30 am idk if im coherent rn
I'm pretty sure the wish was claimed on day one, I remember seeing it back then
 
I think otherwise.

We had xlaw as invest. Without watcher or tracker, there's no way we can track down scums with just one invest role.

Infact, what bothers me more is two town protect roles of different sort.
eh... if this is the norm for the site then I can see it being more townsided than I'm used to

I still find it really bizarre that we haven't been seeing wolf KP and that our invests have been able to get their shots off, and the only disruptive we've seen so far is Zemmi's 3-lowest-poster roleblock

btw did Xlaw ever clarify if he got results in the form of "name is x" or "your target is x"
 
idk strange for town to have 2 kp and wolves have one kill per night, but ig michelle's day ending ability is convenient and loosely kp? but she didn't have to claim ending the day early, did she claim unprompted? slightly towny if so cos a wolf would stfu about it lolol
 
o h

could ekko have been rolecopped? would explain the nk

okay i was abt to ask for your role haha

okay hm
my role was the duel that I used on Melkor

I got access to a 50% kill on day three, I used it day four on Michelle, it failed to activate (we played RPS, Michelle claimed it in the thread when I used it)

I have one more locked ability that hasn't unlocked yet

my passive is that I survive a vote once

(I'm fine claiming all this because all of it is in the thread somewhere)
 
eh... if this is the norm for the site then I can see it being more townsided than I'm used to

I still find it really bizarre that we haven't been seeing wolf KP and that our invests have been able to get their shots off, and the only disruptive we've seen so far is Zemmi's 3-lowest-poster roleblock

btw did Xlaw ever clarify if he got results in the form of "name is x" or "your target is x"
i think he said he got Ratchet is Town and flower wanted him dead for that cos she believed fuji as a host uses Innocent and Guilty results haha
 
what even happened on the day zemmi misteriously died btw, did we figure that out

but if kweh is wolf why is he going around protecting or watching ratchet or whatever the claim was. unless w/w but gf and gf flavor isnt w/w lmfao. right....

kweh is highkey protecting ratchet and maybe thats why ratchet lives on?

ok idek im the wolf kill me release me from this hell
The thing that irritates me regarding this is that my watch on Ratchet failed n3 and I don't think anyone claimed that block which must mean it came from scum. If they're gonna keep me from watching the guy, why not just off him the same night? Kinda doesn't add up unless Ratchet is scum, but then if he is, why sign off on actions that would beg this question? It's pretty weird
 
Top