What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    37
I don't care what Zoro fans will say about Sanji and how weak they think he is. I want a cool fight. Hopefully Killingham will be a much greater threat than Sommers was to Zoro. I want him to summon things Sanji fears, fight Sanji in the sky above the village, use whatever broken power Longinus possesses at any given occasion, kidnap and torture people (hopefully some strawhats too), and ultimately turn himself into Stealth Black. Only then will Sanji's CoC awakening and the entire Germa plotline be meaningful

It would be cool to see countless MMAs appear all over Elbaf and face all strawhats, Zoro included. Did Franky just get a massive boost for nothing?

Also, I wouldn't give up on Sommers yet. With a full body Maki coating he could still do something decent albeit useless. It is much more likely he's getting killed in the following two pages though. And even if Sommers is defeated, there is no reason to assume his Omen would simply disappear. In fact I think a second Omen would suit Killingham beautifully :myman:
If Sanji low difs him, then KH is weak. If he puts up a fight, Sanji is weak.
We all know how those retards think. :kayneshrug:
Personaly i see a low dif.
If Oda wants to make KH actually competent, then he needs to make him show off big time. Crazy destructive power, huge AOE etc. But i just dont see it. Its gonna be 1 destroyed building at most…
 
If Sanji doesn't actually unlock CoC we are so cooked. It would be the end of our fandom and by extension of the entire forum :believe:
:Rofl:
don't think some of the brethren will be able to recover from that :risisweat:
Dark Knight Sanji's rants would be immaculate :milaugh:
I think it's extremely unlikley that he doesn't awaken it though so much so that it legit feels like all of this "self" talk about CoC was inserted specifically for Sanji's CoC awakening
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
:Rofl:
don't think some of the brethren will be able to recover from that :risisweat:
Dark Knight Sanji's rants would be immaculate :milaugh:
I think it's extremely unlikley that he doesn't awaken it though so much so that it legit feels like all of this "self" talk about CoC was inserted specifically for Sanji's CoC awakening
Chrono would come back just to mock us.
:suresure:
 
Top