What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    37

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
It is.
Y'all fell for the "only handful of strongest" propaganda zbros and clownfyfans threw during the end of Wano.
Weaponized CoC is the LAMEST application of an already trash power system.
It's a generic power boost because reasons.

I can list DOZENS of "CoC worthy" characters, but they will never have it because reasons.

The only thing that is worthy in all of this, is having an actual conclusion to Sanji's whole character arc.
But let me ask you something.
Once Sanji's arc is "complete" and he stops doubting himself and gets CoC, what's left?
He doesn't have a "mihawk" goal to pursue. He goes back to "just the 3rd strongest".

Y'all are too focused on the "pay-off" and are forgetting about the journey. That's not an agenda that I sign up for. Sry.
I've liked this character since his intro in Baratie. One measly generic powerboost is not gonna change a single comma about how I feel about him.
:suresure:
 
It is.
Y'all fell for the "only handful of strongest" propaganda zbros and clownfyfans threw during the end of Wano.
Weaponized CoC is the LAMEST application of an already trash power system.
It's a generic power boost because reasons.

I can list DOZENS of "CoC worthy" characters, but they will never have it because reasons.
He’s not wrong. CoA 2.0 is really lame
I get it. I would not say "lame" but very simple. It's not something super complicated but in One Piece the power system was not something super detailed either. So I'm good with it, and I also agree. It's like a stronger armament haki, I said it in the past too.

But considering how Oda is handling the people who have supreme king haki it was only a matter of time for Sanji to have it. I understand it's super basic as a power but at least visually, for me, it's really cool. I can't wait to see Sanji wielding this type of haki.

The only thing that is worthy in all of this, is having an actual conclusion to Sanji's whole character arc.
But let me ask you something.
Once Sanji's arc is "complete" and he stops doubting himself and gets CoC, what's left?
He doesn't have a "mihawk" goal to pursue. He goes back to "just the 3rd strongest".

Y'all are too focused on the "pay-off" and are forgetting about the journey. That's not an agenda that I sign up for. Sry.
I've liked this character since his intro in Baratie. One measly generic powerboost is not gonna change a single comma about how I feel about him.
:suresure:
There is still the "all blue", are we forgetting that? Sanji's dream it's still yet to be achieved so there is more.

I remember when some people said that Sanji's developement was over after Whole Cake Island, and were sure he would have fallen into the oblivion after that. Well, guess what, they were wrong.

So Wano came and there was another great focus on Sanji, and again some people declared this was the last time Sanji was getting that focus on his character. And guess what, they were wrong again.

Now in Elbaph is the same.
 
there is some potential there, but i was disappointed by Oda's writing too many times, so i keep my expectations low
There's always big potential but like you said it's Oda.

Don't expect anything out of Killingham df powers affecting the fight significantly - Queen had poison and that was omitted out completely. Sommers is being treated worst that fodders that Luffy fought in Wano/Prison.
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
I get it. I would not say "lame" but very simple. It's not something super complicated but in One Piece the power system was not something super detailed either. So I'm good with it, and I also agree. It's like a stronger armament haki, I said it in the past too.

But considering how Oda is handling the people who have supreme king haki it was only a matter of time for Sanji to have it. I understand it's super basic as a power but at least visually, for me, it's really cool. I can't wait to see Sanji wielding this type of haki.



There is still the "all blue", are we forgetting that? Sanji's dream it's still yet to be achieved so there is more.

I remember when some people said that Sanji's developement was over after Whole Cake Island, and were sure he would have fallen into the oblivion after that. Well, guess what, they were wrong.

So Wano came and there was another great focus on Sanji, and again some people declared this was the last time Sanji was getting that focus on his character. And guess what, they were wrong again.

Now in Elbaph is the same.
I'm gonna tell you something right now, so you don't get too much disappointed later.

Luffy is going to destroy the Red Line and reveal the All Blue.

Sanji's dream won't be achieved "by Sanji".

You've heard it here first.
 
I'm gonna tell you something right now, so you don't get too much disappointed later.

Luffy is going to destroy the Red Line and reveal the All Blue.

Sanji's dream won't be achieved "by Sanji".

You've heard it here first.
Well it's a pretty famous theory, but even if it's like that there is still the emotional aspect of it and how the story will reach that part.

But other than that, my main argument is that I don't agree on the opinion about how Sanji's character will have nothing after Elbaph.
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
Yeah you doofus, lets just delay it to the end of the Story so we see 1 or 2 fights of Sanji using it, great!
It's already way to late by Oda to give it to him now, it should have been sooner to write it properly.
Exactly.
One more usage for a holy bozo simply ain't gonna make it or break it.
:suresure:
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
All I know is:
Zoro is the king of hell/underworld>>>>>>elbaph has an Underworld.

Luffy is the Sun God Nika user >>>>>>>elbaph has a Sun World, where they are currently fighting.

Elbaph has a Heaven World still at the top >>>>>>>> Wanji reference?
:pepebusi:

Also, the King of Heaven marries the Weather Queen at the end.
SaNa bros, we won.
:pepecroc:
 
Top