Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Because if this becomes a duel, I don't have any other options. Reloaded voting me made it a duel. I want to wait for the others to see all options, but if between them and me, not voting him means I gave up and mafia wins.

I know I flip town, i don't know if Reloaded flips town, so from my POV in a duel the only good outcome town has is reloaded flipping mafia.
It's lylo? Presumably
 
It's lylo? Presumably
If we go with the assumption that the game was 5 mafia, 1 indie, and 14 town yes. Currently we are at 3vs3vs1.

Flower/havana is always indie. I had now problem keeping Flower since they were townsiding, Havana idk. I didn't take the wish so we had an extra vote. But idk what the others are doing so If im the only one that rejected the wish, indie is at 7 wishes because I think no one else claimed to reject it. Today if someone accepts Indie wins.

If there was 4 mafia left, game would be over.
So there could only be 2-3 wolves left.

But I will treat this day as LyLo tbh.
 
If we go with the assumption that the game was 5 mafia, 1 indie, and 14 town yes. Currently we are at 3vs3vs1.

Flower/havana is always indie. I had now problem keeping Flower since they were townsiding, Havana idk. I didn't take the wish so we had an extra vote. But idk what the others are doing so If im the only one that rejected the wish, indie is at 7 wishes because I think no one else claimed to reject it. Today if someone accepts Indie wins.

If there was 4 mafia left, game would be over.
So there could only be 2-3 wolves left.

But I will treat this day as LyLo tbh.
Rachet rejected it
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
i'm sure ratchet is a wolf
I am 99.0378289426 % confident that ratchet is town.

You remember that situation when Jinri, charlie, Jan and Zem were the wagons and ratchet was the only person who voted zem and zem got lynched?

All you need to do is check jinri, jan and Charlie's role and you will realise ratchet is likely to be town.

So don't worry about Ratchet. It's the other 4 - Ace, orca, reloaded and kweh where one should be town and rest of them should be scums.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I have news for you all.

Game isn't over for town yet. That's all I will share.

Now this doesn't mean I am saying we can win because situation isn't favourable to us but yeah we can torture scums by delaying their win
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I have news for you all.

Game isn't over for town yet. That's all I will share.

Now this doesn't mean I am saying we can win because situation isn't favourable to us but yeah we can torture scums by delaying their win
Yeah, if it was over Fuji would say "its over". I don't really have any new leads, nothing is happening, so think I'm happy just betting the game on reloaded
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Yeah, if it was over Fuji would say "its over". I don't really have any new leads, nothing is happening, so think I'm happy just betting the game on reloaded
We haven't received any new leads for a long time. So, you, me and freckles are on the same boat rn..

Let's be real - we really don't have any shot of winning this. Scums are in parity with us and it's matter of when they will win. So, I just want to delay it as much as we can to make them suffer lmao
 
I think Flower claimed a kill shot and there may be roles left that can still turn the tide, but at least today it oughta be pretty difficult to get the lynch we want

Which frankly I don't even know who to lynch atp
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I think Flower claimed a kill shot and there may be roles left that can still turn the tide, but at least today it oughta be pretty difficult to get the lynch we want

Which frankly I don't even know who to lynch atp
Flower/ havana claimed survivor. If she's survivor then she doesn't have a kill shot. Survivor doesn't get kills. If she does have one then based on her claim that she needed to survive mitch we can assume it was for mitch specifically
 
Top