Let's see then
Ratchet has the inno on him, gg if scum
Ace is either town or very very good at emotional manipulation and acting innocent. Think they're in the same camp for me.
I think Reborn is the one slot I'd point to and say, I have legit no idea why that slot oughta be considered town. Alyssa, Orca, Reloaded have either some manner of play or mech working for them. Granted that doesn't mean much since there's 3 dudes left to find, so we'll leave it at, gg if Ratchet and/or Ace are scum
Ratchet has the inno on him, gg if scum
Ace is either town or very very good at emotional manipulation and acting innocent. Think they're in the same camp for me.
I think Reborn is the one slot I'd point to and say, I have legit no idea why that slot oughta be considered town. Alyssa, Orca, Reloaded have either some manner of play or mech working for them. Granted that doesn't mean much since there's 3 dudes left to find, so we'll leave it at, gg if Ratchet and/or Ace are scum
