Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Fill me in because a survivor with a day kill ability?

Flower didn't claim this. She claimed a kill on her target which was mitchelle.

You need to be honest with me bro.
The honesty i can give u is that I cannot win the game if Rachet is not yeeted or does not accept my wish, thats why im voting Rachet.

Another honesty is Ace Marvel was scum.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
The honesty i can give u is that I cannot win the game if Rachet is not yeeted or does not accept my wish, thats why im voting Rachet.

Another honesty is Ace Marvel was scum.
I believe your ratchet thing. What's bugging me is you having a day kill ability as a survivor.

Flower said she has one kill shot and it was for her target which was mitchelle. Yes she didn't know Mitchelle flavour but basedeon flower's claim her kill was meant for mitchelle only.
 
Top