Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?


  • Total voters
    18

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Yeah that's the only way to get out of it, is with government involvement, but in the streets, no one will respect their run the last 2 decades anyway :pepebuggy:
I don't think they care what streets have to say. Such opinions often die as time passes.

Their titles are likely to stay with them forever and in history books.

And, with money and influence, they will overturn many of their charges during appeal.
 
If it’s not Man U than I don’t care about the scandal
What's the point of having a United fan as an admin when we can't even troll Shitty when they're caught cheating :Shadow_Unimpressed:
I don't think they care what streets have to say. Such opinions often die as time passes.

Their titles are likely to stay with them forever and in history books.

And, with money and influence, they will overturn many of their charges during appeal.
Are you on that Daddy Sheikh payroll bruh? :kobeha:
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
What's the point of having a United fan as an admin when we can't even troll Shitty when they're caught cheating :Shadow_Unimpressed:

Are you on that Daddy Sheikh payroll bruh? :kobeha:
If they can break all financial rules then it happened because they have money to buy everyone.

If they are in this situation then it's because they haven't paid enough to get clean slate.

They will do so during appeal and watch most of the charges getting dropped and city celebrates victory and justice lmao
 
Not Even the 20th Century ones?
Not a single one :kobeha:

If they can break all financial rules then it happened because they have money to buy everyone.

If they are in this situation then it's because they haven't paid enough to get clean slate.

They will do so during appeal and watch most of the charges getting dropped and city celebrates victory and justice lmao
If I'm ever caught cheating on my wife I pray I have a friend like you 😭😭😭
 
Hypocrisy at its finest.

The majority of big clubs in every league have committed countless violations and other types of scandals over the decades yet now everyone is ganging up on City.

I remember most fans saying 15 years ago that money can't buy you success.
Now that it’s been proven they were wrong they’re crying for sanctions.

Anyway, City is finished.

This isn't just a matter that will be resolved with a hefty fine.
Best case scenario for them now is points deduction.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Not a single one :kobeha:


If I'm ever caught cheating on my wife I pray I have a friend like you 😭😭😭
This scandal is nothing in comparison to Epstein one

Money talks bro. Watch city fans celebrate justice served after appeal whereas arsenal, Liverpool and ManU fans cry injustice.

With time it will settle down and no One will really care what happened


And yes I will bail you out for good as long as you pay me well. If sister in law offered me better deal then no one save you.
 
Not a single one :kobeha:


If I'm ever caught cheating on my wife I pray I have a friend like you 😭😭😭
Tbf with Robinho it was just a case of a player being stupid, as they usually are.
But being a pro and not knowing about Man City at all is a special level of stupidity. Hell, I knew about the Ecuadorian Barcelona at the same time as the Spanish one, and I didn't get an offer from either.
 
And yes I will bail you out for good as long as you pay me well. If sister in law offered me better deal then no one save you.
Bro said:

Tbf with Robinho it was just a case of a player being stupid, as they usually are.
But being a pro and not knowing about Man City at all is a special level of stupidity. Hell, I knew about the Ecuadorian Barcelona at the same time as the Spanish one, and I didn't get an offer from either.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Btw, I am so skeptic about this whole situation that I will share my honest opinion.


City probably offered money to settle the charges.
People in charge perhaps demanded more.
City refused.
They found city guilty to raise the stakes.
Now city is forced to pay more to drop charges. Way more.
City has no choice but to pay more or risk relegations.
People in charge gets whatever they desire to drop charges

City will get clean slate.
 
Top