According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
It just occurred to me - that’s probably it for even a small sneak peek into Zoro’s biggest secrets.

Missing eye, the Grim Reaper, or curse-related stuff.

I had a tiny hope that, with Zoro mastering Haki, Oda would touch upon one of those things.

It turns out not.

:josad::catcry:
This is one of the biggest reasons I'm still pushing Wano Act 4.

Oda refuses to address Zoro and Tashigi's pasts directly, only teases info in SBS's.

We know Japan's obsessions with eye shit from Naruto, Zoro has a mysterious sealed eye.

I was really hoping Sommers would get Zoro talking about his family. Oh well.

The Grim Reaper and Wano's death focus. Perona being Zoro's Mihawk companion, with the "Ghosts of Wano" being such a big motif, and Perona likely being Toko's relative Moria adopted after losing to Kaido. Perona is from Wano, and we haven't addressed this at all.

It's possible Oda splits the Straw Hats up like the Blackbeard Pirates operate separately (Kuma could easily do this), and Zoro, Franky, and Robin are the only ones in Act 4, but I think it's unlikely, especially when Luffy made a big point of stating they'd come whenever enemies showed up.



Zoro's full character will be explored in the next arc, the Pluton War, Wano Act 4.
 
"The Only One Who Knows How to Make Her Fall for Me Is the Future Me Who Marries Her"

This is it, this is the single fucking stupidest title for a romance manga I've ever seen.

Like I am angry reading this title.

I'm sure it reads less shitty in Japanese, but, FUCK does it make me angry.
Why are these titles so damn long lol

Each one is basically a short summary of the whole plot 😭
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Why are these titles so damn long lol

Each one is basically a short summary of the whole plot 😭
The one I hate most is "Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in the Dungeon?"

But not because it's a horrible title, I actually think it's a good title to describe the series.

But, the Author wanted the series to be titled "Familia Myth."

I cannot describe how much this pisses me off.

Imagine wanting to name your series something like "The Ashen Elven War", and the editor makes the name "How Many Double-D Elves Does the Frontier Have?!?"

Fuck.

It's one thing if the author wants to give it some giant cringe name (I've done this before, and it's REALLY fun, LOL).

But, FORCING AN AUTHOR to name their series some shit like this is FOOOOOOOOUL.

They took "Familia Myth" and turned it into "Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in the Dungeon?", I would be stabbing executives with writing instruments. Allegedly.
 
@soupongo @Sentinel OP glazers back at it again
https://www.reddit.com/r/writingscaling/s/p1t3V6HNtR

Say what you will about how Kishimoto handled Obito, but it’s still better writing than Gold Roger being turned into Gold Luffy
parallels suck in general I think, but Kishi wanting all the villains to parallel Naruto went from good(Gaara) to really bad(Obito). In the OG flashback, Obito wanting to become Hokage doesn't even really come up, so the only thing they really share is just being dumb and wanting to save their friends. Kabuto would have made more sense as the definitive evil Naruto parallel instead of Obito

Like, can you really imagine even a corrupted Naruto going from Zero to hundred so fast, trying to destroy all of Konoha with the nine tails attack?
 
parallels suck in general I think, but Kishi wanting all the villains to parallel Naruto went from good(Gaara) to really bad(Obito). In the OG flashback, Obito wanting to become Hokage doesn't even really come up, so the only thing they really share is just being dumb and wanting to save their friends. Kabuto would have made more sense as the definitive evil Naruto parallel instead of Obito

Like, can you really imagine even a corrupted Naruto going from Zero to hundred so fast, trying to destroy all of Konoha with the nine tails attack?
Tbf I’m pretty sure only Gaara, Nagato, and Obito were actual Naruto parallels among the arc antagonists. Zabuza, Orochimaru, Itachi, Sasori/Deidara, Kakuzu, Madara, and Kaguya weren’t.
 
Top