Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?


  • Total voters
    18

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
‎
They should all do the same.

Managers should always start young players instead of big names during these random international breaks.

That is the only way this farce will end.
Funny because Klopp literally experimented with c team against Greece.

But Most players happened to be black, which causes issues.


This is why many football fans don't like frequent international football anymore, it become proxy for immigration and politics front that's deeply polarizing and exhausting unlike club football
 
Funny because Klopp literally experimented with c team against Greece.

But Most players happened to be black, which causes issues.


This is why many football fans don't like frequent international football anymore, it become proxy for immigration and politics front that's deeply polarizing and exhausting unlike club football
The German team is in a rebuilding phase and Klopp has called up over 40+ players.

I believe he couldn't care less about the Nations League, and rightly so.

Zizou used France's 2nd team against Belgium yesterday and Olise/Dembele/Cherki came in around 75'.

I understand it when it comes to WC/Euros but why should a player risk a serious injury and miss the entire season for a random international break in September?
 
Funny because Klopp literally experimented with c team against Greece.

But Most players happened to be black, which causes issues.


This is why many football fans don't like frequent international football anymore, it become proxy for immigration and politics front that's deeply polarizing and exhausting unlike club football
The Political stuff makes it spicier and more exciting :steef:
 
@Afroking Are you going to Anfield for the next game bro? If you are, please give the entire Cheating Fraud team a middle finger on my behalf :doffytroll:
Unfortunately not.
I'd die happy if City strikes back and finds all the illegal activities of Ferguson when he reigned over the Pgmol:hurry:
______
On one hand I am happy Shitty will get punished somewhat for all the cheating and titles we lost because of them ,but on the other hand I get it and I am thankful for it because they helped along with Glazers to destroy what Ferguson had achieved.:donk:

_______
Now that most teams are in Tartarus,I hope(I know they won't get it) for a 40-50 point deduction everyyear for the next 9-10 years to match years kf their illegal activities
 
Top