Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

kill ratchet today

all he did all game is kill one town after another, without any conscience or reeval

from jinri to michelle to reloaded, day begins and he drops a vote with the same confidence he had when killing the townie on the previous day, over and over

and ace/ratchet both alive is ridiculous atp

just kill him
 
and pls dont tell me im not caught up with the game bc i am, i read d1 and d2

idc about the random d3 death when ratchet happened to vanity vote his cowolf who died for god knows what reason

like what's the towncase outside of a zemmi vote, nothing towny in d1 and d2 and nothing towny at all in his reactions to the chain of town deaths

id vote him if i could. gl
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Freckles have you considered that with 2 scum alive today, me holding up the game by not allowing the indie to win straight away is the only thing stopping town from losing? If I'm scum, why not just take the deal from the indie, then we win?
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
reborn literally helped xlaw get out wolf

and no you should die today, why should someone voting a serial town killer like you die for it? he should omgus you to your grave tbh
I agree I think Reborn has been townie. But look at the situation we have - Michelle's census said that there were 5 scum, I know I'm town, and we've had 2 scum flips with a 3rd potentially in Ace. So I either assume that the census was wrong, that one of the flips was fake, or that everyone left is scum.

You're probably going to get your wish anyway, but I do need to defend myself from "serial town killer". Again if I had accepted the indie's offer already the game would have ended in scum victory as is. I don't even know if Orca is scum, maybe the answer is it's just the indie who lied about the census, but what can I do? Orca shows up and votes me without discussing. You treat me as outed scum for things not really within my control. Reborn has vanished into the aether.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎


@Ratchet / Dudu has been lynched​



Dudu

[Passive - Doppler] You will inherit the role of the first town player that dies.

[Passive - Higher Vampire] Should you die, you will remain in the game as a treestump.

[Active - Blood Scent] Target a player and learn if they performed a killing ability that night.[2-Shots] Non refillable.

[Active - Mist Form] During the night, you may activate this ability to protect yourself. Cannot be used alongside Blood Scent.[1-Shot] Non refillable.

[Active - Mandrake Elixir] Target a player during the night and render their actions unblockable.[2-Shots]

[Active - Bloodlust] Locked.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to your world​
 
Top