Ill host something.
Midnight Delight Jun 12, 2026 #342 Jun 12, 2026 #342 Fujishiro said: Ill host something. Click to expand... Why
EkkoLoJinx Needle Knight Jun 13, 2026 #343 Jun 13, 2026 #343 Fujishiro said: Ill host something. Click to expand... Why
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. Jun 13, 2026 #344 Jun 13, 2026 #344 EkkoLoJinx said: Why Click to expand... Wdym.
Ratchet The End and the Beginning Jun 14, 2026 #345 Jun 14, 2026 #345 Midnight Delight said: Why Click to expand... EkkoLoJinx said: Why Click to expand... Can we keep this thread relevant to the queue please, it's getting a bit tiring seeing you complain about the site every time you're here.
Midnight Delight said: Why Click to expand... EkkoLoJinx said: Why Click to expand... Can we keep this thread relevant to the queue please, it's getting a bit tiring seeing you complain about the site every time you're here.
AL sama Woof Sep 6, 2026 #347 Sep 6, 2026 #347 anyone can put a sigh-ups thread right?? also give ne a coach if I need one
Saber King of Knights Sep 6, 2026 #348 Sep 6, 2026 #348 AL sama said: anyone can put a sigh-ups thread right?? also give ne a coach if I need one Click to expand... fear not i will be the coach
AL sama said: anyone can put a sigh-ups thread right?? also give ne a coach if I need one Click to expand... fear not i will be the coach
AL sama Woof Sep 6, 2026 #349 Sep 6, 2026 #349 Saber said: fear not i will be the coach Click to expand... but but but you were gonna play
Saber King of Knights Sep 6, 2026 #350 Sep 6, 2026 #350 AL sama said: but but but you were gonna play Click to expand... i can make a coach-player role
AL sama Woof Sep 6, 2026 #351 Sep 6, 2026 #351 Saber said: i can make a coach-player role Click to expand... that's my job as the Joker
Rej Holy Simp Sep 6, 2026 #352 Sep 6, 2026 #352 AL sama said: anyone can put a sigh-ups thread right?? also give ne a coach if I need one Click to expand... I can coach and cohost you if you want. Fuji can play
AL sama said: anyone can put a sigh-ups thread right?? also give ne a coach if I need one Click to expand... I can coach and cohost you if you want. Fuji can play
AL sama Woof Sep 6, 2026 #353 Sep 6, 2026 #353 Rej said: I can coach and cohost you if you want. Fuji can play Click to expand... no you ain't getting away from this nor is Fuji or Ratchet
Rej said: I can coach and cohost you if you want. Fuji can play Click to expand... no you ain't getting away from this nor is Fuji or Ratchet
Rej Holy Simp Sep 6, 2026 #354 Sep 6, 2026 #354 AL sama said: no you ain't getting away from this nor is Fuji or Ratchet Click to expand... then there is no coach available for you lol
AL sama said: no you ain't getting away from this nor is Fuji or Ratchet Click to expand... then there is no coach available for you lol
Fujishiro Its going to be daijobu. Sep 6, 2026 #355 Sep 6, 2026 #355 L sama why do you even need a coach.
AL sama Woof Sep 6, 2026 #356 Sep 6, 2026 #356 Fujishiro said: L sama why do you even need a coach. Click to expand... just because "AL sama"
Flower Sep 6, 2026 #357 Sep 6, 2026 #357 AL sama said: just because "AL sama" Click to expand... Bro you basically made this Section lmao. You don’t need anyone xD.
AL sama said: just because "AL sama" Click to expand... Bro you basically made this Section lmao. You don’t need anyone xD.
EkkoLoJinx Needle Knight Thursday at 3:50 AM #358 Thursday at 3:50 AM #358 Are there slots available for an SRM? want to host Expedition 32: The Worstgen Expedition 24~30 players
Are there slots available for an SRM? want to host Expedition 32: The Worstgen Expedition 24~30 players
Reborn Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One Thursday at 3:54 AM #359 Thursday at 3:54 AM #359 EkkoLoJinx said: Are there slots available for an SRM? want to host Expedition 32: The Worstgen Expedition 24~30 players Click to expand... You can take my slot
EkkoLoJinx said: Are there slots available for an SRM? want to host Expedition 32: The Worstgen Expedition 24~30 players Click to expand... You can take my slot
Ratchet The End and the Beginning Thursday at 9:16 AM #360 Thursday at 9:16 AM #360 EkkoLoJinx said: Are there slots available for an SRM? want to host Expedition 32: The Worstgen Expedition 24~30 players Click to expand... Yeah I've relaxed the calendar for now anyway. I was planning to go next for hosting (sign ups on weekend) but you can put your sign ups up.
EkkoLoJinx said: Are there slots available for an SRM? want to host Expedition 32: The Worstgen Expedition 24~30 players Click to expand... Yeah I've relaxed the calendar for now anyway. I was planning to go next for hosting (sign ups on weekend) but you can put your sign ups up.