What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    37
It is.
Y'all fell for the "only handful of strongest" propaganda zbros and clownfyfans threw during the end of Wano.
Weaponized CoC is the LAMEST application of an already trash power system.
It's a generic power boost because reasons.

I can list DOZENS of "CoC worthy" characters, but they will never have it because reasons.

The only thing that is worthy in all of this, is having an actual conclusion to Sanji's whole character arc.
But let me ask you something.
Once Sanji's arc is "complete" and he stops doubting himself and gets CoC, what's left?
He doesn't have a "mihawk" goal to pursue. He goes back to "just the 3rd strongest".

Y'all are too focused on the "pay-off" and are forgetting about the journey. That's not an agenda that I sign up for. Sry.
I've liked this character since his intro in Baratie. One measly generic powerboost is not gonna change a single comma about how I feel about him.
:suresure:
You should be banned from this FC, you already were on Fraud watch, but now it's confirmed!

What are you even yapping about? Sanji never had a ''Mihawk'' goal, yet he stil grew stronger and was on equal footing who has a ''Mihawk'' as a goal. It didn't stop him from growing before, why should it now? Why would getting CoC even stop him from pursuing his goal or effect it in anyway.

If you find CoC lame or not doesn't matter. Characters with CoC are treated differently and are different from others, they are special. The very strongest have it, so naturaly Sanji is gonna have it aswell.
It's like saying Sanji shouldn't have basic Haki, because everybody has it and it's lame...it didn't take away Sanji's uniqueness and CoC won't take it away either.
I mean, what do you want? Some Power of Love shit? So he gets it and then what? Oh Sanji gets reverse SSJ Mode? Ok and then what? See how stupid it sounds?
And you do realise at some point Sanji will get his last PU or are you stil gonna ask, what's next?
CoC is definetely not his last PU.

Exactly.
One more usage for a holy bozo simply ain't gonna make it or break it.
:suresure:
It's not about who he fights, but the extra time he would get to write the progress. Going from 0-100 just is not good writing. So the more time passes, the more natural it's gonna feel.
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
You should be banned from this FC, you already were on Fraud watch, but now it's confirmed!

What are you even yapping about? Sanji never had a ''Mihawk'' goal, yet he stil grew stronger and was on equal footing who has a ''Mihawk'' as a goal. It didn't stop him from growing before, why should it now? Why would getting CoC even stop him from pursuing his goal?

If you find CoC lame or not doesn't matter. Characters with CoC are treated differently and are different from others, they are special. The very strongest have it, so naturaly Sanji is gonna have it aswell.
It's like saying Sanji shouldn't have basic Haki, because everybody has it and it's lame...it didn't take away Sanji's uniqueness and CoC won't take it away either.
I mean, what do you want? Some Power of Love shit? So he gets it and then what? Oh Sanji gets reverse SSJ Mode? Ok and then what? See how stupid it sounds?
And you do realise at some point Sanji will get his last PU or are you stil gonna ask, what's next?
CoC is definetely not his last PU.


It's not about who he fights, but the extra time he would get to write the progress. Going from 0-100 just is not good writing. So the more time passes, the more natural it's gonna feel.
Meh.
Too much yapping in order to justify a boring and generic PU.
:zosleepy:
 
Relevance
Sanji is the most plot relevant Strawhat behind Luffy.

It’s not even remotely close.

You can ignore all of Preskip and it would still be true.

The Emperor Saga looked the way it did because of things Sanji put in motion on Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and Zou.

Zoro was never close at his height, and he’s been demoted since the skip. He is mostly a glorified bodyguard and aura farmer now.



 
Yeah Stealth Black was peak design and would have been pretty good if used in specific situations.

But, the speed boost and the cape shield are useless for Sanji. Only invisibility was a nice perk while using it.

 
Yeah Stealth Black was peak design and would have been pretty good if used in specific situations.

But, the speed boost and the cape shield are useless for Sanji. Only invisibility was a nice perk while using it.

There must not be a world where Oda made that suit for Sanji and a black haired evil and emotionless version of himself and create a guy that can summon dreams and nightmares and set that the unchanging aspect of Conquerors is their "sense of self" just for Sanji not to fight him bro

We already got stolen the Sanji vs Kizaru exchange
 
Last edited:
I really wish Sanji kept the cape. That’s the only part of the raid suit I missed
Everyone with a cape in OP is cooler, not gonna lie. I meant that Sanji does not need the defensive boost the cape would give to him.

I always wished that the black stealth suit was just a tech suit with only invisibility and no stat boost so that Sanji could have keep it.
 
I really wish Sanji kept the cape. That’s the only part of the raid suit I missed
Everyone with a cape in OP is cooler, not gonna lie. I meant that Sanji does not need the defensive boost the cape would give to him.

I always wished that the black stealth suit was just a tech suit with only invisibility and no stat boost so that Sanji could have keep it.
Give Sanji the suit with a cape.

 
Are there any PoL lovers still in the chat? :catpole:
I'm quite aware that CoC is the "golden child" of abilities even on here but personally I'm still quite interested in the PoL plot tbh.
I know reborn was saying it will end up being Haki when all tings are said on done which I personally wasn't really a fan of tbh but considering CoC is at the forefront for Sanji this arc do y'all think PoL is CoC related? (iirc Rumble was in that camp) or do y'all think it' something different or maybe even a one off ting from Egghead? ^^
 
Top