What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    37
It's gonna come now and CoC later.
mark my words.
:cryabit:
Bruh..:risisweat:
Personally wouldn't mind PoL but in my opinion it's pretty clear that Sanji will never awaken CoC if he doesn't awaken it this arc.
Reason being that CoC plotline is getting focus here on Elbaph. Don't see how Oda pushes this into another arc even more so given said ability is a necessity for defeating the Holy Knights. If Sanji doesn't awaken it here it means Oda's going an alternate route with him as he has to defeat Kiringham somehow.

I do think we will be getting focus on it this arc though, coz again there was no reason for Oda to have set it up on Egghead otherwise.
In fact if you take away PoL from Egghead it doesn't really change the flow of the arc or Sanji's role in that arc in anyway.
So in disagreeement with @Sir Yasheen on this :p

Just not quite sure how it is Oda is gonna fuse that ability with the current ongoing CoC plot line.

PoL at it's core seems to be an ability that allows it's user to be able manifest/impose their will regardless of how illogical it is.
It honestly feels like a "will" based ability which somewhat overlaps with CoC and I've brought this up before but just thought of really interesting analogy.

I've previously brought up how I think the characteristic abilities of the almost extinct races parallels Haki to a degree.
Let's take King for example. I think the characteristic lunarian durability is very similar to armament except it's OD as fuck and always active. Lilin is also similar to a degree in that sense except she's not as gifted as the Lunarians. Anways if I used a martial arts analogy, armament haki would be like inner ki in martial arts and in that setting King (i.e. the Lunarians) would be someone with the legendary "indestructible vajra body" of the shaolin. Someone who is innately gifted at inner ki. In the same vein, observation haki would be sensory ki in martial arts and in that setting Pudding (i.e. the Three Eyed Tribes) would be someone with the "Heavenly Eye/Mind's Eye" who is innately gifted at sensory ki. Can't really think of a good variant for CoC in Martial Arts stories but y'all prolly already get what I'm tryna say. Kuma and the Buccaneers could be a race that is innately gifted at manifesting their ki

Of course these races are not explicitly established to be gifted at the various types of Haki but it's hard to deny the correlation btw them. Pudding for example was able to see Sanji move effortlessly even though he was moving at speed that would be hard for even Observation Haki users to detect.

So considering Sanji is able to use a similar ability to the Bucanneers (that he himself dubs Power of Love), it could be that like them he is also innately gifted at manifesting his will.

So I guess Oda could merge the two concepts in that way. Though I think one other possibilty which I geninuely thought Oda was gonna go with Sanji at the start of the arc was the route of something similar to CoC but necessarily called CoC expressed via PoL. Though given the CoC development Sanji is getting I think the ealier is more likely.
 
Last edited:
Bruh..:risisweat:
Personally wouldn't mind PoL but in my opinion it's pretty clear that Sanji will never awaken CoC if he doesn't awaken it this arc.
Reason being that CoC plotline is getting focus here on Elbaph. Don't see how Oda pushes this into another arc even more so given said ability is a necessity for defeating the Holy Knights. If Sanji doesn't awaken it here it means Oda's going an alternate route with him as he has to defeat Kiringham somehow.

I do think we will be getting focus on it this arc though, coz again there was no reason for Oda to have set it up on Egghead otherwise.
In fact if you take away PoL from Egghead it doesn't really change the flow of the arc or Sanji's role in that arc in anyway.
So in disagreeement with @Sir Yasheen on this :p

Just not quite sure how it is Oda is gonna fuse that ability with the current ongoing CoC plot line.

PoL at it's core seems to be an ability that allows it's user to be able manifest/impose their will regardless of how illogical it is.
It honestly feels like a "will" based ability which somewhat overlaps with CoC and I've brought this up before but just thought of really interesting analogy.

I've previously brought up how I think the characteristic abilities of the almost extinct races parallels Haki to a degree.
Let's take King for example. I think the characteristic lunarian durability is very similar to armament except it's OD as fuck and always active. Lilin is also similar to a degree in that sense except she's not as gifted as the Lunarians. Anways if I used a martial arts analogy, armament haki would be like inner ki in martial arts and in that setting King (i.e. the Lunarians) would be someone with the legendary "indestructible vajra body" of the shaolin. Someone who is innately gifted at inner ki. In the same vein, observation haki would be sensory ki in martial arts and in that setting Pudding (i.e. the Three Eyed Tribes) would be someone with the "Heavenly Eye/Mind's Eye" who is innately gifted at sensory ki. Can't really think of a good variant for CoC in Martial Arts stories but y'all prolly already get what I'm tryna say. Kuma and the Buccaneers could be a race that is innately gifted at manifesting their ki

Of course these races are not explicitly established to be gifted at the various types of Haki but it's hard to deny the correlation btw them. Pudding for example was able to see Sanji move effortlessly even though he was moving at speed that would be hard for even Observation Haki users to detect.

So considering Sanji is able to use a similar ability to the Bucanneers (that he himself dubs Power of Love), it could be that like them he is also innately gifted at manifesting his will.

So I guess Oda could merge the two concepts in that way. Though I think one other possibilty which I geninuely thought Oda was gonna go with Sanji at the start of the arc was the route of something similar to CoC but necessarily called CoC expressed via PoL. Though given the CoC development Sanji is getting I think the ealier is more likely.
If this arc has another act after Killingham and Sommers then I can see Oda further expand PoL but imo this feels like a BBP arc plot due to pudding.
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
Bruh..:risisweat:
Personally wouldn't mind PoL but in my opinion it's pretty clear that Sanji will never awaken CoC if he doesn't awaken it this arc.
Reason being that CoC plotline is getting focus here on Elbaph. Don't see how Oda pushes this into another arc even more so given said ability is a necessity for defeating the Holy Knights. If Sanji doesn't awaken it here it means Oda's going an alternate route with him as he has to defeat Kiringham somehow.

I do think we will be getting focus on it this arc though, coz again there was no reason for Oda to have set it up on Egghead otherwise.
In fact if you take away PoL from Egghead it doesn't really change the flow of the arc or Sanji's role in that arc in anyway.
So in disagreeement with @Sir Yasheen on this :p

Just not quite sure how it is Oda is gonna fuse that ability with the current ongoing CoC plot line.

PoL at it's core seems to be an ability that allows it's user to be able manifest/impose their will regardless of how illogical it is.
It honestly feels like a "will" based ability which somewhat overlaps with CoC and I've brought this up before but just thought of really interesting analogy.

I've previously brought up how I think the characteristic abilities of the almost extinct races parallels Haki to a degree.
Let's take King for example. I think the characteristic lunarian durability is very similar to armament except it's OD as fuck and always active. Lilin is also similar to a degree in that sense except she's not as gifted as the Lunarians. Anways if I used a martial arts analogy, armament haki would be like inner ki in martial arts and in that setting King (i.e. the Lunarians) would be someone with the legendary "indestructible vajra body" of the shaolin. Someone who is innately gifted at inner ki. In the same vein, observation haki would be sensory ki in martial arts and in that setting Pudding (i.e. the Three Eyed Tribes) would be someone with the "Heavenly Eye/Mind's Eye" who is innately gifted at sensory ki. Can't really think of a good variant for CoC in Martial Arts stories but y'all prolly already get what I'm tryna say. Kuma and the Buccaneers could be a race that is innately gifted at manifesting their ki

Of course these races are not explicitly established to be gifted at the various types of Haki but it's hard to deny the correlation btw them. Pudding for example was able to see Sanji move effortlessly even though he was moving at speed that would be hard for even Observation Haki users to detect.

So considering Sanji is able to use a similar ability to the Bucanneers (that he himself dubs Power of Love), it could be that like them he is also innately gifted at manifesting his will.

So I guess Oda could merge the two concepts in that way. Though I think one other possibilty which I geninuely thought Oda was gonna go with Sanji at the start of the arc was the route of something similar to CoC but necessarily called CoC expressed via PoL. Though given the CoC development Sanji is getting I think the ealier is more likely.
I was joking
:pepecorn:
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
It seems like CoC is a golden ticket vs regen merchants, so of course Sani needs it, because there are a lot of them.
But if Sanji gets his unique way of finishing them off? PoL or whatever else? In a way, that would be even cooler than CoC that everyone and their dog seem to have it these days. So I don’t mind either way. I like Sanji. I even tried my best to colour Oda’s doodle :)
 
Last edited:
Top