Wrestling Talk

Do wrestling suck a days


  • Total voters
    12
I just got bored from the overall show. Nothing really pushed me to continu watching as often as I did. Not even Sami winning the title, and I was a huge Sami fan before.
I'll probably watch MitB and depending on how they continue afterwards I might return to it. And if not my next show is the Rumble lol. Never missed that since I started watching again
Royal Rumble is always peak asf
 
I just got bored from the overall show. Nothing really pushed me to continu watching as often as I did. Not even Sami winning the title, and I was a huge Sami fan before.
I'll probably watch MitB and depending on how they continue afterwards I might return to it. And if not my next show is the Rumble lol. Never missed that since I started watching again
The story peaked during covid days. Roman turned heel and became Tribal Chief is 1 of best thing happened to WWE.
Then we had Edge return in 2020 Royal Rumble, Bray Wyatt running Firefly Fun House, Seth doing hilarious gimmick of Monday Night Messiah, and face Drew McIntyre.

After WM 40, the quality dropped. Solo becoming new Tribal Chief wasn't believeable with his previous loss streak. Judgment Day is shit faction. Cena turning heel fell flat. Randy Orton turning heel wasn't that good neither.
I think 2023 wasn't that good neither, post Bloodline internal drama then Sami Zayn got kicked and Jey leaving. The storyline was much better when Sami Zayn became Honorary Uce, but they pulled the betrayal trigger too fast.

And Roman's health too. Damn he became part timer and ruined his storyline.
Compare 2022 days and 2026 days. 2022 Roman and Usos feuded with RK Bro and Drew, and of course Roman was directly involved and personally leading the Bloodline. 2026, 946 kept attacking Bloodline for weeks and Roman is nowhere to be seen.
 
I miss Bray Wyatt until this day... He was really good at delivering storyline..
Iirc it was like, Bray carried Raw while Roman carried Smackdown. If watching Raw, my highlight was always Bray's segment just like when watching Smackdown, my highlight was always Roman and Bloodline's segment.

Now that Bray is gone, I always think, if Roman is in Raw, then Raw > Smackdown and the other show becomes B show... Nobody is really that interesting anymore in the show without Roman. While Roman himself now also becomes part timer.
2019-2022 was the days.
 
Top