Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?


  • Total voters
    19
Pessi is realistic reaching 1K goals before Ronaldo and it's even more embarrassing
Not happening for multiple reasons.

The MLS schedule is different, it concludes around December and starts up again around March/April.

The most important thing is that Saudi won't let Cristiano miss this opportunity.

He's been there for 3 seasons and has been awarded around 40 penalties so if they feel there is any chance that Messi can reach it first the refs might become less strict and allow him to reach this milestone as it serves as a promotional boost for their league.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Not happening for multiple reasons.

The MLS schedule is different, it concludes around December and starts up again around March/April.

The most important thing is that Saudi won't let Cristiano miss this opportunity.

He's been there for 3 seasons and has been awarded around 40 penalties so if they feel there is any chance that Messi can reach it first the refs might become less strict and allow him to reach this milestone as it serves as a promotional boost for their league.
MLS is switching to European style structure from next season.


So Messi can play minimum of 21 matches and maximum of 28 before next calendar begins in Summer

On an average he scores 20/21 goals in 24/25 matches

He needs 70 goals so I think 80 matches

If he plays all possible 28 matches and 35 odd games in the next calendar then he can get to 1000.

So there's huge possibility that Messi if stays fit can reach 1000 goals by the end of next season
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Ronaldo contract ends in mid 2027. His numbers are going down. He scored 30 goals in all Arabian competition last year and 35 in the year before.

So now I understand why he wants to play for Portugal. He need international matches to score goals to cover 28 goals difference before his contract ends next year.

But even if he doesn't then he can easily get an extension of one year or additional pens in home games because Ronaldo holds 15 % ownership in Al Nassr lmao
 

AverageBuggyEnjoyer

Buggy Too Stronk!
β€Ž
I am looking forward to PL resuming soon. ManU is one of the reason.. peak entertainment is guaranteed with this club atleast twice a month. ManU is the reason why @AverageBuggyEnjoyer is a meme maker :milaugh:
My therapist called asking why I've been skipping my sessions, I told him it's the international break I only need him when the idiots are on my TV 😭
 
He gonna interview him?
He's dissing JJ.

FA president and JJ stated that they will call up CR in November, blah blah.

The interesting thing is that JJ said the following at one point:

"I don't apologize to anyone. The problem that caused all this was the player warming up. I place the blame on the decision and what happened. But apologize for what? To whom? This is ridiculous."

Essentially he is saying, i am not the one driving away Portugal's greatest icon. He is free to accept my invitation and return to play whenever i decide i need him.
 
He's dissing JJ.

FA president and JJ stated that they will call up CR in November, blah blah.

The interesting thing is that JJ said the following at one point:

"I don't apologize to anyone. The problem that caused all this was the player warming up. I place the blame on the decision and what happened. But apologize for what? To whom? This is ridiculous."

Essentially he is saying, i am not the one driving away Portugal's greatest icon. He is free to accept my invitation and return to play whenever i decide i need him.
Dude will fold up soon he desnt know how much PR penaldo has . He will be asked to apologise him by Portugese govt and Sponsors.
 
Top