Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

I also will be busy until 16th, would probably just skim through to later Day phases if i play. The latter the game starts, the better for me.​
He doesn’t care. I already told him that if he keeps me in the game, I’ll only be able to meet the minimum posting requirement. I won’t have time to actually read anything because I’m invested in other activities at the moment.
 
/out pls. dont have time to play
you syre??
I also will be busy until 16th, would probably just skim through to later Day phases if i play. The latter the game starts, the better for me.​
He doesn’t care. I already told him that if he keeps me in the game, I’ll only be able to meet the minimum posting requirement. I won’t have time to actually read anything because I’m invested in other activities at the moment.
I designed first 4 cycles to be suer slow so why should I care??
Actually do the balancing. I probably made the weakest role so you definitely need to amp me a bit and tone down the rest
:catsweat::catsweat:
 
Top