Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

R1: Worst Written Manga Here? R2: Your Fave Manga Here?


  • Total voters
    22
#22
A - This has no relevancy to anything being discussed here.
Actually it does


I don't think so.


There are objectively good and objectively bad things. And no, it does not mean that. A person can simultaneously recognize that something contains both good and bad elements. Just because you focus on one, it doesn't corelate to the other disappearing.
And yet, the perception of the bad can still be altered to seek more bad. This is how some people spent decade seeing the world only with the worst things in mind while some learn to see the good to feel the good. When you train you mind into seeking always the bad, you give it only one path to developp : the bad.

My point is that this forum is training people to seek the bad. Preventing them to seek the good. Your thread is just one iteration out of many. Nothing personnal. If you want my point of view, I think Bleach is the worst one.
 
#23
Nothing really makes sense in bleach

the plot, the power level, the setting, the character doesn’t have huge motivation, no real character dev, no strong themes, no real world building etc etc etc

Bleach is cool and I love it very much. But Bleach is objectively far less written than Naruto or One Piece
Bleach is awesome but a complete trainwreck with almost no logic behind it. Just vibes.
 

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌
‎
#27
Actually it does
No, not really.


I don't think so.
Well then you're wrong again.


And yet, the perception of the bad can still be altered to seek more bad. This is how some people spent decade seeing the world only with the worst things in mind while some learn to see the good to feel the good. When you train you mind into seeking always the bad, you give it only one path to developp : the bad.
But the bad was always there. You simply became aware of it. You didn't magically concoct it out of thin air. You simply noticed it.


And like I mentioned earlier, just because you see the bad, it doesn't make the good disappear. And vice-versa.


My point is that this forum is training people to seek the bad. Preventing them to seek the good. Your thread is just one iteration out of many. Nothing personnal. I
I don't particularly care about any of that.



If you want my point of view, I think Bleach is the worst one.
All that was needed for the thread.
 
#28
But the bad was always there. You simply became aware of it. You didn't magically concoct it out of thin air. You simply noticed it.


And like I mentioned earlier, just because you see the bad, it doesn't make the good disappear. And vice-versa.
Actually yes, you can create bad out of thin air. This is precisely why there is currently a population in the fanbase that see the bad where it is not.

Perception evolves and shapes how we apprehend reality. It works for stories too, you will not apprehend a story the same way if you trust the author or if you don't.

The good doesn't disappear indeed, but just like the bad, you can also shape things to see the good and even more good than what people usually see. This is how I function for ex with One Piece. I purposely shaped my perception toward the good side, I believe it to be a lot healthier than just seeking the bad. I see the bad, but only what is necessary to see, the rest is just an invention. You could say the same for me, but the difference is that my perception is positive and therefore create a positive chain reaction, rather than a negative one.
 
#29
Jojo never appealed for me, never understood the glazing
i'm only on part 2, but from what i've seen, i think it's loved because:
one: the stands (usually) have great designs and interesting powers, and the fights are unique from most other shonen in that they're not just solved by who can punch the hardest or who has better endurance.
two: the art is absolutely fantastic, like, good enough to get into the louvre. it's that great.
three: a lot of great themes and characterization
 
Top